The online racing simulator
Shame to see Turkey go out, I was dying laughing when they went 2-2. Playing with a half-strength team against Germany too, amazing.

They're the heroes of the championship for me. Real spirit.
Germany got lucky, they never deserved to win that game.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Shame to see Turkey go out, I was dying laughing when they went 2-2. Playing with a half-strength team against Germany too, amazing.

They're the heroes of the championship for me. Real spirit.

Yes !

The turks was the figthers of EM 2008. No doubt about that
Good game by Spain and BEAUTIFUL goals. Especially the 2-0 was awesome.

The Germans usually play better against more offensive teams. If they play like they did against Portugal it might be very worthy final.
One word: olé!
I must admit Spain played fantastically, I´m proud of my team today
Grats to Spain. Great play tonight.

Go on and finish off the job now, you deserve it
Quote from nitronitrous :i Must Admit Spain Played Fantastically, I´m Proud Of My Team Today

+1!

Germany can be scared.
Hmm, i didn't think it was such a great game tbh, but Spain did deserve to win.
But why oh why in the name of all things holy does the manager never put Fabregas in the starting lineup ? He's definitely one of your best players, and Spain always player better as a team when he's on the pitch..

Anyway, it should be a great final, and one too close to call. As Z'd said, Germany tend to raise their game against (perceived) better opponents. And Spain have probably been the best team in the tournament so far. So, i'm looking forward to it, and i for once don't really care who wins, as long as it's a good fair game i'm happy.
Yeh, well done to Spain, looked very stong, should be favourites now. Although you can never count out the Germans, its going to be a great final.

If Germany hold ranks at the back Spain shouldn't cause too many problems for them, but i don't see that happening. The Spanish seem to be really gelling together and seem to have the right mentality to go all the way.

My prediction for final 2 - 0 to Spain. infact, im going to put a fiver on it.
Quote from Fetzo :
p.s.:
don't let austria handle the technics.........i have never seen such a failure since the 80s. and that foul against lahm in the box......incredible referee!

He wasnt the only bad referee (germany vs austria)
@spain vs russia: Why does always the team that i support loose??
I rekon if Germany win everyone will be dissapointed, they seem to have put the least effort into the tournament, perhaps its arrogance. I think Spain will take Germany to pieces, especially since they will most likely start with Fabregas now Villa is injured. Stroke of genious replacing Torres in that game, he was being marked heavily and made the defenders tired, they didn't bother marking the other guy (who I have nicknamed Dodgy Geezer) and he found space straight away and took advantage of it.

I really hope Spain win the final by a big score, 5-1 should do the trick.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I rekon if Germany win everyone will be dissapointed, they seem to have put the least effort into the tournament, perhaps its arrogance. I think Spain will take Germany to pieces, especially since they will most likely start with Fabregas now Villa is injured. Stroke of genious replacing Torres in that game, he was being marked heavily and made the defenders tired, they didn't bother marking the other guy (who I have nicknamed Dodgy Geezer) and he found space straight away and took advantage of it.

I really hope Spain win the final by a big score, 5-1 should do the trick.

I say again :

Football is 22 men chasing a ball for 90 minutes, and Germany wins in the end !

Spain is normally weak in the WM and EM cups ! When did they last win anything !? Germany is the underdog in this final, and that makes them DEADLY !!

EDIT :

If you seek arrogant players, then try the spanish team - It is full of such players.
I really, really hope that Germany wins this cup . DEUTSCHLAND !!
I like watching good football, and I like a good story, Germany winning would ruin the second part, but if they play well and put on a good show, then I won't be too dissapointed.
Quote from alland44 :I say again :

Football is 22 men chasing a ball for 90 minutes, and Germany wins in the end !

Spain is normally weak in the WM and EM cups ! When did they last win anything !? Germany is the underdog in this final, and that makes them DEADLY !!

EDIT :

If you seek arrogant players, then try the spanish team - It is full of such players.
I really, really hope that Germany wins this cup . DEUTSCHLAND !!

Calm down mate
This is about football, not politics

And no, I don't think that spanish players are arrogant (now that Raul is not on the team ), but if you have names I would like to hear them

P.S: I don't mind football at all, yesterday I was training my monday LFS race while my girlfriend and a friend were watching the match
That was a crackin' 2nd half last night, really enjoyed the game and even worth missing my regular Thursday night race with some friends

Spain totally deserved the win with 3 lovely goals, a bit disappointed how the Russians gave up completely after the 2nd goal tho

Spain have disposed of their 'nearly men' tag in this tournamant, but as I said earlier in this thread, the Germans are just too d*mn good at winning!

I expect a good final on Sunday, orra best to both sides, but if Spain win it'll be a surprise to me.
...SCHLAND!!

we will win the cup, more to say? i think no ^^
Well, since Russia is out, i don't have any favourite team anymore, so i will just sit back and enjoy the game. Let the less diving and more playing team win!
Ballack is injured and probably won't play, not 100% sure.

I think that's great. Borowski is much better than him anyway.
Germany FTW!
What about Villa? Will he play?
Quote from de Souza :What about Villa? Will he play?

I don't think he will according to what I've read.
I'm not sure it matters that much though. Playing Fabregas behind Torres would be just as effective imo.

Go Spain. good luck guys!
¡Ve España!
Quote from Kid222 :Well, since Russia is out, i don't have any favourite team anymore, so i will just sit back and enjoy the game. Let the less diving and more playing team win!

You mean Spain then, Germany have been hitting the deck more often than Cristiano Ronaldo in a gunfight. Did you see that massive bearded defender throwing himself down like a little girl, the guy is twice the size of the whole German team, and they aint small.
According to astrologists, Spain will win. According to me, Germany. Epic fail in progress, keep watching

Football European Championship 2008
(510 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG