The online racing simulator
Test Patch Y24
(173 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Scawen :Sorry but I'm not adding InSim requests at the moment. The LAG bit is something Victor requested and I could do it easily, in 5 mins. A lagging car basically has an invalid position so I guess that is helpful for things like the LFS Spectator system.

HLVC detection is not calculated in multiplayer mode - it's just for hotlapping - so it's not just a case of adding a flag.

Only fixes now, no requests, Patch Z coming soon. More development after that.

No problemo I understand Good luck on Z
Hi everybody!
I don't know where to ask this question, so I ask it here...

Scawen, will you add rain in a future patch?? Because LFS is such a fantastic game, it would be so great to experience race under the rain!

Thanks for all your work!
Quote from alexcand :Hi everybody!

Scawen, will you add rain in a future patch?? Because LFS is such a fantastic game, it would be so great to experience race under the rain!

Cant you read what he wrote 2 posts above?

Anyway, Look at the suggestions part of the forum. Its been suggested only like 1 million times before.

And answered as well. Dont expect it in S2 is the consensus.
BUt probably in S3 (no timeline set).

maybe in S4/5 xD
Dare i ask... will we have cockpits in Z?
Something tells me, we will (more FPS), but the truth is hidden. Scawen?
(sry for useless OT)

Hopefully S2 is going to be finished soon as the last letter of alphabet is going to be used for upcoming patch Z after which we may get the Final version of LFS S2 :hyper:. After that Scawen should start working on S3 if he hasn't already . It's not a secret that community expects dynamic weather, improved damage, new tracks, cars and a lot of new stuff in S3 .
#82 - Byku
Guys post bugs not improvement suggestions >.>.
Quote from Scawen :Patch Z coming soon.

Quote from pauliaK : It's not a secret that community expects dynamic weather, improved damage, new tracks, cars and a lot of new stuff in S3 .

Maybe then we can *expect to* have a new car or track for the release of S2 Final (remember the FBM and the Chicane route for S2Y )

Anyway, great patch, the needle "grey stuff" is very good. It is a little thing, but I find it more eye-friendly, more realistic, and so sexy (it made me drive faster by 0.3 secs in each track i drove on today ).

Great news as well that patch Z is coming soon. Hope we will have some nice things in it
Maybe the Circle Modders can Upload them into LFS database

BTT:Scawen,nice Patch^^
I really dont understand why people are so excited about this little grey round thing .
Quote from Kid222 :Dare i ask... will we have cockpits in Z?
Something tells me, we will (more FPS), but the truth is hidden. Scawen?
(sry for useless OT)

Offtopic yes, useless...hm not quite
Quote from ldriver :I really dont understand why people are so excited about this little grey round thing .

It is a very small piece, but with it the interior view looks more realistic.
Quote from Whiskey :It is a very small piece, but with it the interior view looks more realistic.

Great!!!

:tombstone LFS.
Quote from marcel. :Great!!!

WTF? I agree wholeheatedly with the person who you quoted.
Quote from marcel. :Great!!!

It seems that you didn't try it Indeed, it might be a very small thing, but IMHO you feel more like in a car and not in a 3D cockpit
Would it be possible to have those lil bits of eye candy on ALL the gauges, in any view? Do you get what i mean, it's quite hard to explain. Look at screenie, it might help
Attached images
Suggestion.jpg
Someone has already written that...
Quote from Flame CZE :Someone has already written that...

Ah k, what was the answer? Sorry i havn't got time to read the pages atm
duel mointer wont work with patch 24 =(
Not answer at the moment, but IMO if you are in a fake view you needn't have to have real things
Scawen, i have a question, have you tested all cars we have in lfs in real life?
Wow aroX just when I think you've smartened up you prove me wrong all over again. How could he possibly test LFS cars in real life? Over half of them are NOT REAL!!!
Quote from aroX123 :Scawen, i have a question, have you tested all cars we have in lfs in real life?

:doh:
I saw only a video he's testing FBM...
This thread is closed

Test Patch Y24
(173 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG