The online racing simulator
Who did the Carlsberg skin??? Great work....

I support Liveerpool, would like this skin, but a damn shame about Vodafone being stuck on the back (Man Utd sponser!)
I did....the Vodafone logo's there because the red they use is close enough to the red in the Carlsberg crown for me to have got away with it, and maintain the 3 main colours of the skin.

1024 skin is poor quality because the detailing is too fine for the compression, but the it is public, as is the 2048.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=78128#post78128

get it there if you want it.
plz render my FOX skin
Attached images
FOX_error.jpg
My First FOX Skin
STSError..
here you go mate

you sure that's the skin you want rendered? doesn't look finished to me...maybe wrong link?
my new skins
my new models, plz render
Attached images
FO8_error1.jpg
FOX_sts_error.jpg
They are REALLY low res flames on the sidepods. Sure you don't want to improve them before someone (maybe me) commits time and effort to a render you'll ultimately notice the flaws in?
You mean like this then?
Attached images
sts_error2_fox.jpg
sts_error2_FO8.jpg
thx )))) great work
Tris, while you're at it, can you maybe render mine?
Maybe the way you did it for beastie...
tristan, very nice render! the tire texture especially looks very good
please render my XRT D1 skin^^~thx
Attached images
XRT_BRO1.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :You mean like this then?

nice wheels tristan
i like the tyre's texture
Thanks guys - I've been reliably informed that my formula cars exhausts are naff, so I've improved the material a bit for that.

bbman - I had a go and I hope it's okay. There's a dody bit round the left headlight cover which I think is part of the skin. You can probably touch that up on photoshop or whatever, both on the render and on the skin itself.

DGCNYO - Could be a nice skin, but the stupid grille and headlights absolutely ruin it, so I couldn't be bothered to do anything with it, including improve the camera, or use my "High Quality" preset...
Attached images
bbman2.jpg
awful.jpg
Woah, awesome, thx Tris...

I know about that flaw in the skin, tried some things to get around it and hoped it wouldn't be that obvious... I'll try to fix that, thx for your effort... Skin looks at least two times better than in the Skin Viewer...
Quote from tristancliffe :Thanks guys - I've been reliably informed that my formula cars exhausts are naff, so I've improved the material a bit for that.

bbman - I had a go and I hope it's okay. There's a dody bit round the left headlight cover which I think is part of the skin. You can probably touch that up on photoshop or whatever, both on the render and on the skin itself.

DGCNYO - Could be a nice skin, but the stupid grille and headlights absolutely ruin it, so I couldn't be bothered to do anything with it, including improve the camera, or use my "High Quality" preset...

o~i see...
render my XRT not easy....
tristancliffe, can you send me your tyre texture ?
DGCNYO - No, it's easy, but the awful headlights meant I couldn't be bothered to make a good render - it'll look worse rendered.

STSError - sorry no, I won't be sharing my tyre textures. I've put quite a lot of work into getting my tyres like this and I'm not quite ready to hand it out for other people just yet. Maybe later.
Thanks Glory, but for some reason when i click on the pic you hosted it doesn't load. Its reallllly small.
Quote from tristancliffe :DGCNYO - No, it's easy, but the awful headlights meant I couldn't be bothered to make a good render - it'll look worse rendered.

STSError - sorry no, I won't be sharing my tyre textures. I've put quite a lot of work into getting my tyres like this and I'm not quite ready to hand it out for other people just yet. Maybe later.

o~i see....But i need 1024x768,Desktop background...
.........can render this?
Attached images
FZR_BRO.jpg
That's better
Attached images
BRO_FZR.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG