The online racing simulator
Sweden are looking strong, should be a good game this.
Well, until now, the game is pretty boring. I expected better, especially from Spain.
Quote from zeugnimod :Well, until now, the game is pretty boring. I expected better, especially from Spain.

For me, Spain was never top football team. They have poor defense and without Villa they would be as half as good, as they are now. I'm curious, how thei will handle greek defensive.

My tips for Quarterfinal participants:

Group A - Portugal, Czech Rep. (hopefully )
Group B - Croatia, Austria (bye Germany)
Group C - Netherlands, Romania .. Netherlands have certainity of first place, so Romania has chance, that would be nice, if they'd survive this "group of death"
Group D - Sweden, Russia
Spain look poor in defence.

Spain should have got a penalty, don't know what the ref was looking at but he got that one wrong.

EDIT: I stand corrected this game is about as much fun as watching paint dry.
what on earth you noobs.....argh
Watch Le Mans! *runs away*
Lemans my ARSE, goooooallll!!!!
Quote from The Moose :...Villa just added another £10,000,000 to his price tag

Another £10,000,000 today

What a crappy game, Spain will not go far playing this way
I cannot believe my eyes.. Greece is attacking... and they have chances to score!:eye-poppi
why? Do you think that greece has crappy team?
Well the English commentators were saying they would be happy to see Greece dumped out after the negative and boring football they had been playing, have to say that I totally agree. Good news is that Spain don't have to play Holland, so if those two teams meet then it will be later on in a more important game.
Quote from [UKR] Race King :why? Do you think that greece has crappy team?

Not bad team, but bad tactics which is resulting in very, VERY bad game.
I thought Greece were extremely fortunate to have won the 2004 championships although they played a lot better in 2004 than in 2008. But personally i think Greece is similar to our Czech team, they lack that attacking flair something that the Czech squad without Nedved and Rosicky lacks too.

You need creative players playing at their best but yesterday Greece played poorly and I felt Russia deserved the win and more goals from that game.

Tonights game Cz v Turkey should be interesting, if we loose then it will show how badly the Czech squad needs freshening up, we are going through a transitional period of our ageing squad but we need talent..

probably fixtures for the quaters:

Portugal v Germany
Croatia v Czech Republic or Turkey
Holland v Sweden or Russia
Spain v France or Italy or Romania

I think it will be

Portugal v Germany
Croatia v Czech Republic
Holland v Russia
Spain v France (Unless Holland allow Romania to win )
We'll win without the help of Holland.
Quote from Ovidiu23 :We'll win without the help of Holland.

Bahhhh !

Get a striker first

Sweden will reach the cup. I hope
Holland would be stupid if they win against Romania, tbh, because then there is the possibility that they have to play against France or Italy in the semifinal again. And there is only one answer when you have the choice between Romania and France or Italy.
Remember groups Jertje? 0-0 and 1-0?
Quote from zeugnimod :Holland would be stupid if they win against Romania, tbh, because then there is the possibility that they have to play against France or Italy in the semifinal again. And there is only one answer when you have the choice between Romania and France or Italy.

They beat the world champion and the "runner up"
Do you think that they fear anyone ??

Oranje, oranje, ORANJE !!!!
Quote from alland44 :They beat the world champion and the "runner up"
Do you think that they fear anyone ??

No, they are by far the best team judging from the matches so far, but still.

Would you rather play against Italy/France or Romania if you have it "in your own hands"? I know what I would chose.

Spain will probably beat either one of them in the quarterfinal anyway.
Quote from zeugnimod :No, they are by far the best team judging from the matches so far, but still.

Would you rather play against Italy/France or Romania if you have it "in your own hands"? I know what I would chose.

I would choose Romania, if I would have a chance to win

EDIT :
Spain is GAY. They will never ever win anything. But the dutch will !!

EDIT :
I certainly hope that the dutch wins this cup. Please !!
See.

Football European Championship 2008
(510 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG