The online racing simulator
Quote from JJ72 :now everyone repeat after me, KUBICA FTW.

there's a bucket load of cars between he and his team mate now thru~ XD

go Heidfield~!!!!
Oh god, the star blew up. "Daddy, the clutch slipped from my foot"
Kubica and Raikko were next to each other.. Hamilton was behind Kubica...then he changed direction and crashed Raikko. Dick. They're in fight for the championship, it was logical to kick Raikko. That's not fair... He can be proud of himself...really.

EDIT: sorry for racist phrase
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Kubica and Raikko were next to each other.. Hamilton was behind Kubica...then he changed direction and crashed Raikko. Dick. They're in fight for the championship, it was logical to kick Raikko. That's not fair... He can be proud of himself...really.

To be fair I'm pretty sure he went for the gap on their left...Only Schumi could be so machiavelic!
-
(DarkTimes) DELETED by SamH : Orphaned posts
-
(BigDave2967) DELETED by SamH : Orphaned posts
-
(mikey_G) DELETED by SamH : Orphaned posts
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Kubica and Raikko were next to each other.. Hamilton was behind Kubica...then he changed direction and crashed Raikko. Dick. They're in fight for the championship, it was logical to kick Raikko. That's not fair... He can be proud of himself...really.

exactly what I am thinking haha....

but then Kubica IS in the champsionship and not far off.
man, see some website now flame Hamilton, example "Hamilton should be dq from F1 for taking out champion He is ****ing bl noob"

People like these should SHut the **** up, remember Monaco? Kimi taking out sutil? Oh wait he is the "Champ" he shouldnt be penalised, no he is a star, but Hamilton.... DQ him now....

But seriously what was he thinking? But also like i said its Kimis and Kubicas fault too, and Rosbergs, If Kimi and Robert havent formed a grid, Hamilton wouldnt have crashed, and even if he did he could still carry on. But Rosberg just punched him too......
Go Nick!!!
Kubica too, a good chance for BMW to score points against the McLaren and Ferrari
Hamilton didnt see two cars parked in front of him? What a stupid mistake. Again.

Unless he saw Raikonnen pass him and figured putting them both out of the race would be easier than passing on the track and wouldn't change much in terms of points.
Go Nick!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Kubica and Raikko were next to each other.. Hamilton was behind Kubica...then he changed direction and crashed Raikko. Dick. They're in fight for the championship, it was logical to kick Raikko. That's not fair, ****... He can be proud of himself...really.

I realy hope Kubica wins... he thoroughly deserves it!
Honda are going to lead for the first time in a while once Heifeld pits next lap .
Im quite curious about what james allen was saying about this incident... He probably blamed raikkonen
Dad crashes Carrera GT, Son learns from father
Quote from Lotesdelere :Like father like son

exactly what i thought, before race Hamilton was laughing on his Father when James i think said "How can u crash at 35mph?" And now hamilton done the same thing.....
I really don't see why people hate Hamilton so much. Just because James Allen LOVES him you have to hate him? Enlighten me on what he did to be considered a dick to you guys?

This crash was plainly due to stupid lights going off like that. He couldn't do much about it. He braked, tried to go to the left to avoid a crash, locked the wheels and ended up hitting raikkonen. Plain accident.

He is to blame for not being consentrated enough to realise they were braking but I think it's really because of those stupid lights going off.
Incidents between cars 1, 7 and 22 are going to be investigated after the race.

Thats Kimi, Rosberg and Hamilton isn't it?
Piquet is so fired.
You're trained to watch those stupid lights going off so You brake.
I'm just pissed off, sorry. There was no gap there...
Quote from evilpimp :I really don't see why people hate Hamilton so much. Just because James Allen LOVES him you have to hate him? Enlighten me on what he did to be considered a dick to you guys?

This crash was plainly due to stupid lights going off like that. He couldn't do much about it. He braked, tried to go to the left to avoid a crash, locked the wheels and ended up hitting raikkonen. Plain accident.

He is to blame for not being consentrated enough to realise they were braking but I think it's really because of those stupid lights going off.

I am with you, people should really stop using racist words against him and so on... Everyone makes mistakes, even teh Champion
What about kovi, bet he is on heavy fuel.
Quote from DarkTimes :Your parents must be so proud.

cant agree more :doh:

dont be so hard on lewis, i bet he was just switching to the next song on his mp3 player On a serious note, that was a really dumb move but the question is why it happend as it did. Im curious about their explanations. Where they just unable to see the red light or simple didnt expected it for some reason?
Quote from evilpimp :I really don't see why people hate Hamilton so much. Just because James Allen LOVES him you have to hate him? Enlighten me on what he did to be considered a dick to you guys?

I dont hate hamilton, im actually a fan of him.

BUT

He KNEW the pits would be closed. Every race driver would know that the pits is closed when the safety car with the rest of the field drives past. It's like, called: a rule

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG