The online racing simulator
Quote from Intrepid : I don't like the over bias

You should repeat that phrase in a mirror for a couple of times.
Quote from The Moose :ITV's coverage is broadcast in many countries around the world. That calls for unbiased commentary.

He's certainly not in the minority. I don't know any British F1 fans that don't want to hear about the whole grid.

that's because those other countries can't be a#sed to do their own commentary... well, they chose to purchase commentary from an obviously heavily biased British channel, they asked for it, ITV doesn't have to accomodate them, after all, they're still supposed to be a British TV channel...
Quote from Intrepid :Hopefully they would probably send you a letter explaining BUSINESS.

a 50% increase in viewing figures = more advertisers willing to spend more MONEY = more profit

Very simple!

Are you James Allen?
Quote from JCTK :that's because those other countries can't be a#sed to do their own commentary... well, they chose to purchase commentary from an obviously heavily biased British channel, they asked for it, ITV doesn't have to accomodate them, after all, they're still supposed to be a British TV channel...

Before 07 it wasn't that bad.
just watched the replay of the qualify session.
the ferraris are really struggling to get the rear wheel to grip at T10 the hairpin.
but McLaren looks like they are glued to the track at that corner (well dunno about Kov. but at least hamilton was)
yeah whats up with Kovalainen? The chances of Mclaren winning constructors are walking away slowly. Hamilton cant get enough point on his own....
I mean in Canada he is starting 7th... is he that heavy or what?
Massa isn't much better.
Does anyone know of a stream a bit better than the 2 posted in this thread? If so could you please PM it to me?
Quote from Intrepid :I am not saying I appreciate the bias coverage, but from a business point of view if Hamilton is the main attraction, which he undoubtably is in the UK, then naturally ITV will push that.

Are you seriously suggesting that ratings would go down if ITV avoided silly comments like "Senna-esqe"? Hamilton would still be most people's favourite in Britain on account of being a really successful British driver. Toning it down a bit would also prevent pissing off the core fans who know he isn't quite that good. Those are the people who will keep watching when the novelty of Hamilton fades away so it's in ITV's interest to keep them around. (Well, the BBC's interest strictly speaking. Maybe that's what Allen is up to? :tilt
Bwahaha. I love how people completely turn off their brains when vehicles are moving backwards. It's not freaking rocket science.

EDIT: http://youtube.com/watch?v=iLKR9tCiwvA
Quote from Mustafur :Before 07 it wasn't that bad.

that was only because Button was no where close to winning a race... except Hungary 06~

I can still remember that James Allen yell when Button won~
Just watching the F1 race countdown thingy on RTL. Now, I normally don't watch this so here a question to all German/Austrian viewers who do: is this crap always so goddamn cheesy? Seriously, poor Nick Heidfeld in his driver crisis with sad music playing in the background?

At least Niki Lauda kinda keeps the balance between media BS and actual technical knowledge, but boy he sure looks like he hates his job sometimes.
anyone got some ITV webcast linky?
dude itv audio messed up again.... ffs
Well, after watching some interviews with Hamilton, I can clearly say that he's a show-off dick. In fact, he was 0.3s faster than Kubica and 0.9s than Räikko. He said: There's lots of time left on the track, the best lap was full of mistakes...
Go to hell, man! Nowadays it seems that he is :bowdown: THE STAR :bowdown:
At the beginning of his career he was symphatic for me, but now, I literally hate him. Hope he crashes, just like his noob father showing off with a borrowed Porsche...pathetic... *spits and goes back to see how Ferrari wins*

Flames are welcome, guys!
" My lap needed a good line, good car............... good driver " Ok...
A linky even pm'ed would be greatly appreciated here too please! I won't be able to watch the Grand Prix otherwise!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Well, after watching some interviews with Hamilton, I can clearly say that he's a show-off dick. In fact, he was 0.3s faster than Kubica and 0.9s than Räikko. He said: There's lots of time left on the track, the best lap was full of mistakes...
Go to hell, man! Nowadays it seems that he is :bowdown: THE STAR :bowdown:
At the beginning of his career he was symphatic for me, but now, I literally hate him. Hope he crashes, just like his noob father showing off with a borrowed Porsche...pathetic... *spits and goes back to see how Ferrari wins*

Flames are welcome, guys!

I'd much prefer these types of comments than those people who complaints about everything every single time (read: Felipe Massa)
yeh please can someone send me a link to a stream by PM or post it here please. The one AroX sent doesnt even seem to be working and the other bad quality Bitcast thingy isnt broadcasting it.

Would be greatly appreciated.
[url]Boom Headshot[/url]

Edit: Ahhhhhhhhh yeah it doesnt work.. it was working yesterday... well good luck guys.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG