The online racing simulator
You know you've played too much LFS when..

You put all of the shopping in the front of the trolley for more grip in the turns :duck:
when driving, in an intersection, you hit your horn when you wanted to quickly glance left (to see if anyone is coming)
Quote from Gills4life :You know you've played too much LFS when..

You put all of the shopping in the front of the trolley for more grip in the turns :duck:

[OT] When I'm shopping, it annoys the crap outta me when the shopping is put up front. I prefer the weight at the back, so that the front doesn't fishtail wildly. When it's at the back (and in the bloody centre. I nearly calibrated it one day :razz, the trolley doesn't weave wildly side to side.

Then again, Tesco trolleys suck ass. They always have at least one bandy wheel that makes the whole thing pull to the side, ruining my drifting spree Oh well... [/OT]
The trollies at the morrisons where i shop are teh pwnzer. they had new ones last year so they drift like a charm. Quite fun drifting between people and metal baskets.
Is there a shopping trolley sim I can download? I wanna try these things.
[/sarcasm]
Hmm...

Live for Shopping anyone?

(C'mon Kev, make a title screen!)
Quote from dougie-lampkin :[OT] When I'm shopping, it annoys the crap outta me when the shopping is put up front. I prefer the weight at the back, so that the front doesn't fishtail wildly. When it's at the back (and in the bloody centre. I nearly calibrated it one day :razz, the trolley doesn't weave wildly side to side.

Then again, Tesco trolleys suck ass. They always have at least one bandy wheel that makes the whole thing pull to the side, ruining my drifting spree Oh well... [/OT]

lol! Tesco trolleys seem stereotyped for the infamous wonky wheel that seems to be on every single one of their bloody trolleys :ices_rofl
Sainsbury's - Making trolleys drift better
Quote from DieKolkrabe :When you get to a racetrack and ask if you can reset the car

Car reset is not allowed on this host
^ Then you go to Race Control and say 'turn on reset pls'
You know you've played too much LFS when you try to press Ctrl+F3 to say "hi" to someone in real life.
You know when you've played too much lfs when some one breaks in to your car , you ask for there name and then write /ban 999 (XXXXX) on the window
you know you've played too much LFS when...
You post something stupid into this thread and in the post is something what is happened to you in real life
Quote from batteryy :you know you've played too much LFS when...
You post something stupid into this thread and in the post is something what is happened to you in real life

You know you've played too much lfs when...
you're a demo user who doesn't have a sense of humour
you know you've played to much LFS when...
when demo racers ask or say something, you tell them to buy s2
Quote from batteryy :you know you've played too much LFS when...

i dont own a car so meeeeee lol
Quote :You know you've played too much LFS when..

You're considering forking out for iRacing, at enormous expense.
When you scream "n00b" at the TV when Hamilton runs into Raikonnen.
Quote from Rappa Z :When you scream "n00b" at the TV when Hamilton runs into Raikonnen.

Same happened here!
You know you've played too much LFS when...

- the CTRA license needle already made two rounds.

- you crash a barrier in RL to test the physics
-> you don't see any space button (if you were still alive)

- you are asking your mechanic for some tweak and NOS mods.

- you see that there is no demo driving license with three possible cars.

you see XRT's drifting around in your street
You know you played too much lfs when ..

you call a caterham an LX (I've done it loads!)
You know you played too much lfs when ..

you go to Kyoto in Japan and ask the locals where GP long are located
When you go to the World Series by Renault at Donington each September and comment on how similar the cars are to the FOX and FO8...

When you get pulled for speeding, and say that your pedals came unplugged :rolleyes:
...when you go to a car dealership and wants a XRT with a drift skin

(494 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG