The online racing simulator
top speeds
(366 posts, started )
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Oh right. Can you get some pictures of the engine? Im curious what the DTm engine looks like.

i havent made any pictures of the car, i only have 2 pictures they made but it aint from the engine. he only had the car for like 2 months or so and i only seen it once when it was dark . but now he has an M5
U only saw it once when it was dark BUT u did 180KM/H in a 60 zone and u and your uncle could have hold with a 'busa on the autobahn
LIIEESSSS
Quote from Jakg :You have an M3 as your first car?

I'll keep a look out for your name in the obituaries then.

lol I went through all this in a thread before. But seing as i bought it with my own money, im not really bothered what any else says. I bought it because i have always wanted one, and this one was abit of a bargain so i decided to snap it up. And i dont like driving fast on public roads anyway. I always leave my faster personality on the track .

Quote from G!NhO :i havent made any pictures of the car, i only have 2 pictures they made but it aint from the engine. he only had the car for like 2 months or so and i only seen it once when it was dark . but now he has an M5

Well, that is a shame. What shape M5 has he gone for then? If he went for an E60, he made a mistake imo. My dad had one about a year ago. All he ever had with it was problems, hence the reason he sold it about 2 months after buying it.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :lol I went through all this in a thread before. But seing as i bought it with my own money, im not really bothered what any else says. I bought it because i have always wanted one, and this one was abit of a bargain so i decided to snap it up. And i dont like driving fast on public roads anyway. I always leave my faster personality on the track .

Well, that is a shame. What shape M5 has he gone for then? If he went for an E60, he made a mistake imo. My dad had one about a year ago. All he ever had with it was problems, hence the reason he sold it about 2 months after buying it.

U still owe me vids of the Mini racing as i really like it
Quote from Scrabby :U still owe me vids of the Mini racing as i really like it

True! I can get some later when im back from work. Its abit empty today so i thought i would come on here .
loelz
Quote from Scrabby :U only saw it once when it was dark BUT u did 180KM/H in a 60 zone and u and your uncle could have hold with a 'busa on the autobahn
LIIEESSSS

the busa was a friend of him and they just raced on the autobahn, and yes i only saw the car once in the dark, we did 180 kmh on a 60 kmh road. THE ROAD WAS GOING TO THE MOTORWAY !!!!!!!!!!!
this is the car
http://i237.photobucket.com/al ... nho8/193256090_6_BmbW.jpg
http://i237.photobucket.com/al ... nho8/193256091_6_IykP.jpg

well belgium fag dont believe me if you want ok thanks
Quote from Nathan_French_14 : Well, that is a shame. What shape M5 has he gone for then? If he went for an E60, he made a mistake imo. My dad had one about a year ago. All he ever had with it was problems, hence the reason he sold it about 2 months after buying it.

he has a silver E39 with nice M6 rims on it, those rims are great :P
Quote from G!NhO :the busa was a friend of him and they just raced on the autobahn, and yes i only saw the car once in the dark, we did 180 kmh on a 60 kmh road. THE ROAD WAS GOING TO THE MOTORWAY !!!!!!!!!!!
this is the car
http://i237.photobucket.com/al ... nho8/193256090_6_BmbW.jpg
http://i237.photobucket.com/al ... nho8/193256091_6_IykP.jpg

well belgium fag dont believe me if you want ok thanks

YEYE we saw those pics before, it's fugly.
Even i can buy a E36 and give it a M3 look but make it good and don't fail at it...
Quote from Scrabby :YEYE we saw those pics before, it's fugly.

Damn, I was just about to say the same thing.

LIEK ITZ DA RIMZZ DAT MAKE IT GO LIEK FASTER THAN ZEH HAYABUZZA, THEY GIEF 200+ HP.
Because i just got another car i put both results

Ford Focus ST170 (170BHP) no mods, 145mph

Now i had to sell her for a Rover 25 1.8GTI 165BHP, got 140mph out of her but wont do that much, you know rover engines lol Only got to wait till next year then i get to buy a new car
Did someone from NL just call someone a "belgium fag"? hahaha

wow.
Quote from Scrabby :YEYE we saw those pics before, it's fugly.
Even i can buy a E36 and give it a M3 look but make it good and don't fail at it...

yeye i know its very ugly, even more ugly then you are and sure you can make it better looking . BUT you cant make it as fast as that. and he bought it like that, not for the looks but the speed.
and we are going a little off topic, Scrabby whats your top speed?
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by G!NhO
Quote from G!NhO :yeye i know its very ugly, even more ugly then you are and sure you can make it better looking . BUT you cant make it as fast as that. and he bought it like that, not for the looks but the speed.
and we are going a little off topic, Scrabby whats your top speed?

130 KM/H Rotax Max RM1 shifter kart as allready said in this thread
fastest ive gone, was 240kph on a harley, i literally shat my pants
What kind of harley does 240kmh?

I drove up to 160kmh with mine, which was already fast enough for my taste (could have gone faster, but it didn't feel right/safe). Harleys are not really built for high speeds (the factory ones).
this one was custom very custom
Thought so.

My older brother has a custom one aswell... including an 1.8 litre engine with a turbo and 150rwhp. But he said after 200kmh it gets real scary.
ill post a photo if i can find one

edit: here we go.
Quote from jibber :Thought so.

My older brother has a custom one aswell... including an 1.8 litre engine with a turbo and 150rwhp. But he said after 200kmh it gets real scary.

a turbocharged 150bhp bicycle engine? wow that's pretty much
Quote from mickyc30 :ill post a photo if i can find one

edit: here we go.

Nice! I never liked those exhausts, but the overall styling of the bike i like!

@ Scrabby
Who was talking about bicycles?
Quote from jibber :What kind of harley does 240kmh?

I drove up to 160kmh with mine, which was already fast enough for my taste (could have gone faster, but it didn't feel right/safe). Harleys are not really built for high speeds (the factory ones).

I hope the workshops that customize bikes also take the structural integrity into account.. just putting on a bigger engine and stronger brakes won't be enough to ensure safe travel at those speeds.
Quote from jibber :Nice! I never liked those exhausts, but the overall styling of the bike i like!

@ Scrabby
Who was talking about bicycles?

Sry, i meant motorcycle (as u were talking about a Harley right?)

top speeds
(366 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG