The online racing simulator
top speeds
(366 posts, started )
top speeds
i was just wonderin what everyones top speeds are in there real cars my dads is 240km/h in his starlet gt.
I hope that`s on a track or something and not on the road?
dunno what this is in Kph (cba to look it up xD) but we did about 185 in my dads sierra saphire cosworth.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :dunno what this is in Kph (cba to look it up xD) but we did about 185 in my dads sierra saphire cosworth.

Really? 185mph=297.7kph. I really hope that wasn't on public roads
If it was on public roads this topic deserves no more than :bananadea
*cough*
Well, I drove a Porsche 911 with 275 km/h on the autobahn.
(At least that's what the speedo was showing, I think it may have been a bit less in reality).
It wasn't that much fun. I had to concentrate very hard
160mph on an Autobahn, on my bike
Driving: 110mph (M6 Toll), Driven: 140mph (ish) in France somewhere. Racetrack (again, driven): about 120mph I think.
[FM]R1 and [FM]Torben arrived at Failure´s place with 304km/h with open roof. Torben took an amazing handyvideo I hope he can post it
#11 - JTbo
130kph for big blue ship (on public road, 10kph over limit so sue me) and sporty car of mine it is little under 200kph, but I have done only 160kph as track has so short straight.

I think that speeding issue is over hyped on public roads, however there are places where people constantly drive too fast, that is 80kph and lower limits where these things happens and lower the limit more people drive too fast. For example 30kph limit is something nobody is driving, 40-60kph is speed usually.

But when moving to roads that have 100kph limits and some roads with 80kph limits there exceeding limit by 20kph is not a big deal imo, more it matters how car is driven, well it is lot same for lower limits but usually those lower limits are there for reason.

However as laws are what they are, they need to be followed so I'm causing traffic jams by driving not much over limits...
#12 - Nobo
Just around 240 km/h in an A6 + Audi 200 on the Autobahn
To hilly here to do more, especially if you go to the south and thats the direction where i go in 99% of the cases .
-
(Christofire) DELETED by Christofire
I recommend a underground unofficial movie/video called "Ghost Rider" to [motorcycle] speeding fans, they drive up to the speed of 300 km/h in Stockholm (I guess it's stockholm)
Back when i was a bairn my uncle took me for a drive in his Ferrari 512 BB, we hit speeds of about 160mph on a few country roads somewhere in Kent.
Have to admit i was bricking myself, (mainly because my uncle was a bit of a nutter) but still, i'd love to do it again, maybe not with him though.
#15 - JTbo
Quote from Lible :I recommend a underground unofficial movie/video called "Ghost Rider" to [motorcycle] speeding fans, they drive up to the speed of 300 km/h in Stockholm (I guess it's stockholm)

In that and Get away in stockholm videos they sure are skilled drivers, but driving is totally stupid, there is such thing as responsibility and that is missing...
150mph in an AMG Merc, 170mph (not me driving) in one of those ugle MG Carbon Fibre things, 130mph on a bike (VFR400 NC30), 135mph in my Reynard, 140mph in a Miura, 120mph in a Stratos (quite scary).

All, bar Reynard, on public roads (but quiet ones with a recce first).
The family van tops out at 105 mph. Our station wagon at 120 mph, and my dads LOtus probably does 130 mph.
#18 - 2xM
~180kph in Corsa 1.2 - not the best feeling since the car has shity handling -i'm a beginer driver btw

Edit: 180 according to the speedometer of course
According to the speedometer I did 190km/h in my Ford Orion 1.6, but in reality it was probably around 160km/h - I think Ford stated a 179km/h top speed for that model.

That was six years ago, and I haven't driven over 140km/h after that in my BX.
Well Singapore has very tight speeding rules yer see... So the max speed in Singapore is 90km/h IN EXPRESSWAY ONLY!!! The max I have ever gone is 105km/h is a speeding taxi and I was slouching in the back seat... You know what happened? There was a bump and I was rocked off my seat and hurt my back LoL! So when you guys are speeding and frends in back seats, tell them not to slouch or else they get hurt...
Back when I was young, 1997 I think it was, I've done around 180kmh once. As a passenger ofcourse, my dad was behind the wheel. The car was a rented Citroen Xsara VTS. It all happened on a very big bridge near Lisboa, Portugal.
Mine is 220km/h on the highway (4 bands road), at 4'o clock. It was a climibing one and they were nobody around. I'm just speeding on climibing road, it's there that you realy can find what a car has under is bonnet and how well a driver use his car's potential. It was in a saab 9.3. Soo much torque with so few hp, that's what I like !

I'd rather use clean trajectories on normal roads instead of be fast and dangerous. It's more plaisant and more usefull. Speeding just for speeding can very expensive when cops join to the party.

I also did 180km/h with a ford Ka and a Citroen berlingo! Yhea, rock'n'roll i know
I think this is a dangerous thread. This engourages people to break speed limits (and so act against the law). Maybe admins should close this asap.
If people start speeding to enlarge their e-penis, then they deserve to be fined/car impounded/banned from driving, etc.

Fastest I've ever driven was 50mph (according to the speedo, I think it was 45mph realistically) in the learner Focus legally of course, the speelimit sign did say 50

Fastest ever been was when dad was just cruising at 115mph in the Mondeo on the way to London once

When I get my licence I hope to get down to an airfield then come back saying I beat 130mph
Quote from Aquilifer :I think this is a dangerous thread. This engourages people to break speed limits (and so act against the law). Maybe admins should close this asap.

In germany we are not breaking speedlimits. On some road we can drive as fast as... the traffic allowes.

top speeds
(366 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG