The online racing simulator
Quote :
the worlds favourite German!

Speaking of which, how does one get the 'es-zet' symbol? There's probably a secret key combo
Quote from hyntty :Speaking of which, how does one get the 'es-zet' symbol? There's probably a secret key combo

well you could buy a german keyboard
Quote from hyntty :Speaking of which, how does one get the 'es-zet' symbol? There's probably a secret key combo

Alt+0223

ß
Quote from HSVLVR :I hope Red Bull does well, especially Webber. He finished 9th in practice. I really want the rain to hold of until the race finishes...

The Red Bulls have been known to be in the top pack when it comes to wet racing.
Forza Ferrari, even though I'm not that interested because I can't watch the race since they shot down the Speed Channel @ TVU...
I have to say the Ferrari looks more planted in the final sector, especially in the chicanes. I think Ferrari will win based on pit strategy, and we will get a suprise in the top 3 due to a big accident.
Quote from frokki :Forza Ferrari, even though I'm not that interested because I can't watch the race since they shot down the Speed Channel @ TVU...

It was back up yesterday, but ermm, MotoGP re-runs were on. I dunno if they aren't allowed to broadcast F1 now anymore (TVU ppl), because it kills just before a show starts.
Isn't F1 on SPEED blacked out in some places? I guess the feed is from an area where it's blacked out...

Frokki, all I'm going to say is that ITV's website show all sessions apart from Free Practice 3. Of course, it uses geolocation to try to limit it to UK viewers, but I feel sure there are means of circumventing it.
Quote from duke_toaster :Frokki, all I'm going to say is that ITV's website show all sessions apart from Free Practice 3. Of course, it uses geolocation to try to limit it to UK viewers, but I feel sure there are means of circumventing it.

I wouldn't want to hear biased commentary, be it finnish or british! But thanks for the tip, maybe I'll consider about it
Quote from duke_toaster :Isn't F1 on SPEED blacked out in some places? I guess the feed is from an area where it's blacked out...

I don't think that's the case here. I remember a while ago when F1 on Starsports was blacked out (on tvu, sopcast worked). I'm guessing FOM putting pressure on TVU networks
The feed could be coming from Mexico, the Carribean or Latin America as F1 is blacked out on Speed there due to contracts with Fox Sports/Televisa/Whoever.
Isn't speed owned by Fox?
Quote from frokki :I wouldn't want to hear biased commentary, be it finnish or british! But thanks for the tip, maybe I'll consider about it

The ITV streams of the practice sessions have no commentary...it's great
#41 - Dru
Quote from Bean0 :The ITV streams of the practice sessions have no commentary...it's great

indeed - the pure sounds of F1.... surely all 'interactive' people should be able to press the red button and stop that idiot James Allen from ruining what would be a great sound specticle
#42 - Dru
Quote from thisnameistaken :IIRC he was running 2nd at the time.

Yup - but your missing the part where that was all done WITH traction control.

Show me him driving this years STR without Traction Control that well in the wet and I'd be the first to applaud him

I'm really excited about the prospect of a wet monaco with cars without traction control..... goes misty eyed and remembers Bellof and Senna 1984
Qualiy is almost on guys prepare for a jumbled up qualiy as its wet.
The track is still wet hopefully.
Q1 is done and its dry, and surprise surprise piquet doesn't get through
Mclarens look very strong this weekend.
seriously now.. who is the hamilton-fan numbskull holding the microphone as if it would bit him? (im watching via ITV in portugal, since the channel to view f1 costs 30€/month...)
so does Rosberg.

[F1] Monaco GP 2008 *SPOILERS*
(378 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG