The online racing simulator
[F1] Monaco GP 2008 *SPOILERS*
Excited to see this race. I think Hamilton wants to leave his mark, he has the ability to win it. First practice is looking good so far. Dunno about the weather, forecasting is saying it will rain.... through into the weekend.

I'm thinking Hamilton, Raikkonen, Kubica, Massa, Alonso for Top 5 finishing order in the race.

Practice Results:

1st Practice
2nd Practice
I think Mclaren will dominate and Heidfeld will come back with a podium, and Redbull will eclipse Renault.
Kimi quickest, Hamilton not too far behind etc etc...
I think a Ferrari or a McLaren will win. :em31:
I'm going to start doing my rain-dance, here's to a wet Monaco!
Quote from DarkTimes :I'm going to start doing my rain-dance, here's to a wet Monaco!

Wet Monaco would be too much to take in, it would be soo awesome.
I've heard a lot of people rating McLaren's chances here, i'm just not so convinced that Ferrari is out for the count yet. They're more than capable of turning up with a car that wins on street circuits, they've been in this game too long to be written off just because of a different wheelbase.

Monaco has the ability to be ultra-exciting. Some of the most memorable races i've watched have been at Monaco. It can also be painfully dull to watch.
#8 - Noccy
#9 - J@tko
Quote from Kalev EST :I think a Ferrari or a McLaren will win. :em31:

WoW I thought a Honda will win LOL!
Olivier Panis in the wet FTW!!
I hope Red Bull does well, especially Webber. He finished 9th in practice. I really want the rain to hold of until the race finishes...
Goodness! Hamilton has just pipped everyone's times by at least a second. He's a second faster than the champ.
Quote from mcintyrej :Goodness! Hamilton has just pipped everyone's times by at least a second. He's a second faster than the champ.

What gets me the most is Hamiltons car spinning up in 3/4th gear on the exit which is good to see him working at the wheel because of it.
Nico Rosberg?!?
Quote from srdsprinter :Nico Rosberg?!?

Thinking exactly the same here

Go Nico - the worlds favourite German!

EDIT: Hamilton back on top again.
Quote from rc10racer :What gets me the most is Hamiltons car spinning up in 3/4th gear on the exit which is good to see him working at the wheel because of it.

I saw - at first it sounded like the clutch was slipping but after he shifted up and found grip, it must have been the tires.
Would be nice to see Rosberg on the podium on Sunday.
That would be awesome. Maybe give drivers like Vettel an opportunity to shine.
#23 - Dru
Quote from thisnameistaken :That would be awesome. Maybe give drivers like Vettel an opportunity to shine.

lol

didn't the last time it rain vettel had traction control and still ended up taking his team mate out?

I would hope that it rains only to be able to help the Honda or Button out
I would hope that it rains so there's a chance that the race might actually be interesting.

If it's dry it will be boring as always.
Quote from Dru :lol

didn't the last time it rain vettel had traction control and still ended up taking his team mate out?

IIRC he was running 2nd at the time.

[F1] Monaco GP 2008 *SPOILERS*
(378 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG