The online racing simulator
Quote from sweetreid :It really looked to be 100% his fault. Unless fairies made him brake too late.

He braked early and caught a wet patch. If anything he was too cautious. Kimi is trying to protect his championship remember.
Sure it wasn't his fault really but I'm still mad at him...
It's changing track conditions - I don't think he was pushing over hard and maybe he got caught out by tyres / aero / track conditions. Either way it's a "bad luck" accident.
Yo, lewis won teh race! Well, I expected that Massa wins, nevermind!
Senna this, Senna that!
omg... "He walks in the shadow of ayrton senna?"
I'm a hamilton fan, and I would go THAT far....
jeeez. numbskull.
I can't blame Kimi, but I really want to, it was a racing accident. It just happened to have to the worst person, at the worst time.
Yeah really, I wish Allan had stopped comparing him to Senna. Really sad for Sutil, but still happy to see him do so well and take advantage of the situation this race provided for him. Exciting race.
Well... that was no parade. Another one of those "unusual" races where all the backmarkers get points.
Lewis good for you man but you where not not the star of this race, Sutil was and everyone knows it.

MVD - Sutil.
that bastard Raikonnen! Feel so sorry for Sutil, really wanted him to come home 4th, he deserved it. I know we can't blame Kimi but it won't stop me

Thats the best race this year by far, I actually managed to watch all of it without falling asleep
ooh I LOVE that difference in height between Massa and Kubica~ lol
Ferrari still rocks! They'll show it next race. I'm pretty sure
ferarri ftl!

Good to see lewis up there again
Massa's face was like thunder.
Quote from DarkTimes :He braked early and caught a wet patch. If anything he was too cautious. Kimi is trying to protect his championship remember.

I don't think that was a wet patch. The part of the track was dry, being a downhill section with the tunnel above it. It was the same mistake Coulthard did in quali, he braked too early and the rears locked up on the bumpy dip.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :
And exactly Z, pure and intentional wrecking IMHO

Yep it makes perfect sense for Kimi to throw away valuable points and his championship lead on purpose, he just tried to hide that it was intentional by wiggling about a bit under braking. :rolleyes:
Mclaren at Canada 1st nd 2nd.

Kimi should have really known better, gradually get heat into the breaks and tyres dont make stupid mistakes like that, but it did looked like he just lost the back as he came over the crest, so i dno.
Quote from Noccy :Yep it makes perfect sense for Kimi to throw away valuable points and his championship lead on purpose, he just tried to hide that it was intentional by wiggling about a bit under braking. :rolleyes:

Yeah - duh!
Woooow that was a great race xD

Great driving by Hamilton there O_O Getting such a big gap even on the restart after the last SC.

Lots of action. REALLY sucks for Sutil there... Horrible mistake by kimi which cost Sutil that great spot...

That was a pretty bad crash for Webber lol :S
Lots of action really. Loved it.
Quote from mookie427 :that bastard Raikonnen! Feel so sorry for Sutil, really wanted him to come home 4th, he deserved it. I know we can't blame Kimi but it won't stop me

When Kimi destroyed Sutil's car and hopes, the Italian commentators said they were awfully sorry for Sutil that was doing a wonderful race.

That's sporting spirit.

Yours, calling someone bastard for an accident, is a spirit that goes well with your team name.
-
(Kalev EST) DELETED by Kalev EST
Overall a very good race, helped by the lack of TC and mother nature giving the track a good soaking. I think Monaco has proved to be the most expensive race in the calendar in more was than one. Now for the awards.
  1. For biggest crash of the weekend goes to Nico, taking it away from DC crash in qualifying.
  2. Best move goes to the Maclaren in adapting to Lewis mistake and capitalising on it
  3. Sutil driver of the day, very unlucky as Kimi hit a damp patch and couldn't do much to avoid the impact.
  4. Noob of the day, could go easily to Kimi, but my believe is that he was unlucky. For me it goes to the one and only Alonso, who made that mad lunge at the Hairpin
However, if I hear James "I CAN'T SHUT THE F*** UP" Allan compare Lewis to Senna 1 more time.............

......I will not be responsible for my actions.
Kimi simple locked up his rear wheel and went straight into Sutil's FI.
i feel sorry for the Force India boys

on the positive side.
P6 for Rubens =D
1 Lewis Hamilton British McLaren-Mercedes 38
2 Kimi Räikkönen Finnish Ferrari 35
3 Felipe Massa Brazilian Ferrari 34
4 Robert Kubica Polish BMW Sauber 32
5 Nick Heidfeld German BMW Sauber 20
6 Heikki Kovalainen Finnish McLaren-Mercedes 15
7 Mark Webber Australian Red Bull-Renault 15
8 Fernando Alonso Spanish Renault 9
9 Jarno Trulli Italian Toyota 9