The online racing simulator
#101 - dev
Quote from yaper :I can fully confirm that.
Switching widescreen mode on/off, makes the sky to turn black/textured.

Same with me...
Quote from detail :Scawen, jfyi, right-justified lists are hard to read.

Hi, just looked at the main menu in Russian and I found the license button looks a bit strange with the two colons.
Attached images
russian_license.jpg
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Or make it so that the mouse has to move into that area to bring up the replay controls.

+1

And while in that area, is it possible to allow the positions list to still be displayed when viewing tyre temp screen? (F9)

Sorry if its already been covered. Fantastic Test patch again
Quote from Scawen :Hi, just looked at the main menu in Russian and I found the license button looks a bit strange with the two colons.

Fixed that, thanks!
Quote from xaotik :Mapping the view movement to Mouse XY is erratic when in replays. The replay controls get focus and view movement is chopped, when the mouse control returns the view will snap based on the new mouse coordinates.

just read

3) SHIFT + F now has 3 states if you are in a replay (the 3rd state hides everything including all messages and replay controls)
I don't know if this was server specific (usually theres a button) and no one on the server LTC is using Y19 apparently. Also excuse me if my technical mumbo jumbo is incorrect.
On joining the server it displays a InSim? welcome message, with rules etc and normally (pre Y19) a button to click OK which then removes the message.
I joined and found that, 1 there was no button displayed, and 2 I had no mouse cursor while the message is displayed. Clicking ESC to bring up the menu (it gave me mouse back) I could click Join and join fine but the message would remain on the screen with no way to remove it.

I need someone to confirm/help because I don't know what I'm talking about.

I tried rejoining the LTC server a few times but it doesn't display the welcome message anymore...

* I'm finding it hard to find a server which displays a message on load - CLC has one but I have mouse and can click the button (im sure CTRA had one but it doesn't show a message so can't test )*

*I'm thinking someone is toying with me, but that could just be my paranoia*
Attached images
lfs_00000068.jpg
Request: would it be possible to implement some of the functions of the mpredit app into the replay controls? Mainly the feature of cutting a piece of the replay into new shorter replay would be really nice.

Nice update
I have one bug. During a replay of training lesson, the buttons are overlayed with the replay control panel...

I dont know how to "repair it" but for example when the replay controls were displayed, the Back, Next Lesson and Try Again buttons would disappear.
Attached images
rep.jpg
Scawen, is replay rewind speed constant? From few tests on different PC configs, seems like it's about 100x. Problem with that is, fast processors can do more (30-40% CPU load while rewinding). Is it possible for user to be able to change this speed?

P.S. thanks for the patch, awesome work

(...nothing to add)
I dont think you can drive rally with slick's on.(main screen)
Thanks for it! The menu is awesome, the replay option is fantastic!
Quote from Danas :I dont think you can drive rally with slick's on.(main screen)

this is a secret code to tell us that a rally (or rally-x) pack is coming soon, but :shhh:
Quote from Flotch :this is a secret code to tell us that a rally (or rally-x) pack is coming soon, but :shhh:

serius? XD
What track is the picture on scawen? BL?
And i found a bug on training, i have F5 as /ai, so i hit F5 while training race thing, and i can put ai, but max people on there is 12 i think
Quote from Fox 2 :Is it possible for user to be able to change this speed?

Fast forwarding a replay runs as fast as possible on one of your processor's cores. LFS isn't able to take advantage of multiple cores (yet?), so that's why you'll see less than 100% CPU load on multi-core processors.
Quote from aroX123 :And i found a bug on training, i have F5 as /ai, so i hit F5 while training race thing, and i can put ai, but max people on there is 12 i think

True, you can add AI on every lesson and it even crashes the game from time to time - LFS also removes extra AIs from the replays. Maybe remove this possibility?
But what is the point of adding AIs to training lessons ?
Request: buttons for adjusting replay speed (0.5x, 0.25x, 0.125x and 2x, 4x etc.). Just the normal << and >> buttons will do.
i've been waiting for this feature thank you. works great
i need help and very quick
i go to go on lfs and it says cant load font please help me i got an event in an hour and half
You can re-intall in 10 minutes.....

Move your setup ands skins accross in another 10 minutes - 1hr 10 mins to spare...

ok will do that
thanks for the quick post
Quote from Hyperactive :Request: buttons for adjusting replay speed (0.5x, 0.25x, 0.125x and 2x, 4x etc.). Just the normal << and >> buttons will do.

atleast to me F2 and F3 work better than great
This thread is closed

Test Patch Y19 (and Y20) Replay Controls
(417 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG