The online racing simulator
Free servers look inside!
(66 posts, closed, started )
Quote from mickyc30 :you should contact liner32 hes the boss, PM him about it and i highly doubt we would be having full grid 24 hour races lol

I am way too lazy to contact him... Oh, wait. It is not about lazyness. It is about that you'll have to do it. Earn yourself a server.
lol im talking to him on msn now, so ill ask
Quote from Gekkibi :
I have 100mbps connection, ...

can u do a speedtest pls? i really wanna see the result
Quote from DJ TimmY :can u do a speedtest pls? i really wanna see the result

I have massive internet traffic coming and going at the moment. Couple of days ago it was "over the scale".

Edit: As you can see, it bounches up and down, depending of the traffic I have.

people, please,stay on topic
name: Martynas Makaras
playing lfs since: about 2 years
why you should get a server: Server for team meetings or racing, drifting in rwd Class ! heh and some Minicomps or Baltish drifting championship ! , server will be using every day !
patch y18, slots 15 + 2 admin slots
Quote from mrminor28 :name: Martynas Makaras
playing lfs since: about 2 years
why you should get a server: Server for team meetings or racing, drifting in rwd Class ! heh and some Minicomps or Baltish drifting championship ! , server will be using every day !
patch y18, slots 15 + 2 admin slots

got noted, any site no?
Maybe I'm too late, is it still possible to get one?
we'll u can try, but till i got server thingy fixed... olso, my upload aint enough to host servers, so i might have to cancel this 'event'
If that is the case, my post will stand.
Try getting a connection like this before you even think about hosting servers:

or

when i dont have remote desktop open eating up bandwidth
Hmm... I could do "off-the-scale" measurement test. Have to go to certain computer in funet and you will be surprised what truly means 1Gbps connection.
-
(mcgas001) DELETED by mcgas001
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Not relevant any more :)
name: Ragnar Ziugand
playing lfs since: 2002
why you should get a server: I would like to use it for racing. I want to make a league for layouts and races and it would be nice to have a reliable server to use it every day. Plan to have a team. I hope I can run the league,but if not then I just make some races with my friends and use it for other purpses. Also I test myself privately sometimes.

To get a server is only a dream, but it is a nice one.

Thanks for doing such a good work afterall.
OK, original poster agrees that he doesn't have enough upload bandwidth to host servers. So this thread has a misleading title and I will now close it.
This thread is closed

Free servers look inside!
(66 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG