The online racing simulator
Free servers look inside!
(66 posts, closed, started )
ok you all know, i've used to do free server hosting,
that server went down, because of hardware failure.
the new server is reiable, and only goes down of power goes down in my home.
it has a broadband connection and is on 24/7
i'm giving away server hosting because some people dont have money, or have a great idea but not the chance to work it out.
for now i will host 5 servers.demo, s1 , s2, doesnt matter
number of connections doesnt matter either

fill in the following and post it here
name:
playing lfs since:
why you should get a server:

ok, having no cash is not a reason, its for my team... then i need a link to the site of it, its for a cruise server: then, do you have layout and a insim program?
you know? be reasonable

now hosting:
[KM]Cruise server
Toss Team
Niko's Racing Server
[RR]Team Ridge Racer

people that requested:
mostwantedm3
piggy501

still 3 spots open
btw, Y or y18, up to you
for all the other requesters, please tell if you have previous admin experience

speedtest:
EDIT:well, i have a cruise server right, i will start a drift server (with lfslapper) and a race server!
Quote from kiss me :ok you all know, i've used to do free server hosting,
that server went down, because of hardware failure.
the new c is reiable, and only goes down of power goes down in my home.
i'm giving away server hosting because some people dont have money, or have a great idea but not the chance to work it out.
for now i will host 5 servers.demo, s1 , s2, doesnt matter
number of connections doesnt matter either

fill in the following and post it here
name:
playing lfs since:

ok, having no cash is not a reason, its for my team... then i need a link to the site of it, its for a cruise server: then, do you have layout and a insim program?
you know? be reasonable

now hosting:
[KM]Cruise server
Toss Team
still 5 spots open
btw, Y or y18, up to you

Could i get one?
name: Gerben Bol
playing lfs since: 2002 (S2 since April 2007)
why you should get a server: because my team and insim deserve one

I do have a layout, on FE4, and i have an insim
Patch Y18 anything more then 20 slots will do (4 admin slots)
My website and forum are in my sig, you will find any info there
name:Kiyo Mibu
playing lfs since:October 2006
why you should get a server:most of the drift servers are laggy and are either contained with those who dont have respect or cant drive properly yet. So i wanted to get a server for those who love to drift and dont have to worry about the lag or the rammers or crashers that come in to ruin all the fun. it has been hard for most to find that kind of server. so i would like to be able to help provide to that

patch Y18 ( 15 slot ) + 3 admin slots
name: Michael Chapman
playing lfs since: About 2006
why you should get a server: Because my team, Ridge Racers currently don't have a server and can't afford to pay for one, we would love to have a server to host events, training and general fun on etc, we are a serious racing team and our own server would really boost our reputation, performance etc. We would be extremely greatful if you could, our site is www.ridgeracers.co.nr, we were founded by liner32 if thats any consolation
Thanks Heaps,
Michael

Y18 15-20 slot +3 admin slots
Name: Nicholas Hunter
Age: 12 (youngest in the team, leader is 22, never goes on forum here)
Playing LFS since: My join date :P, but leader has been playing for 4 years.
Reason: My team, NC, wich I am one of a few admins, has a cruise server. It is becoming fairly big, but we all know how much you guys are against cruises, so we have a plan. It involves this: Many of us "cruisers" would like to race aswell. We would like this to start up a "Race League", which would vary from track to track, car to car. We would all be really grateful if this could happen.

Is it ok if we get a Y18 and 17 slots? With 3 slots for admin?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, on the basis that it is first come, first serve.
#6 - wild
Quote from kiss me :
the new c is reiable, and only goes down of power goes down in my home.

Are you going to host them LFS servers from your house?
Quote from kiss me :and only goes down of power goes down in my home.

Quote from wild :Are you going to host them LFS servers from your house?

I'd presume so
#8 - wild
Good luck if it is It will probably lag your connection and the servers. Any chance you could do a Speedtest and show us what your speeds are?
if hes offering 5 servers, id have to say it would be fast.
well, i dont host alot of servers for speed,
and with a bit of luck our connection will be upgraded to 20mb/s
Quote from Bose321 :Could i get one?
name: Gerben Bol
playing lfs since: 2002 (S2 since April 2007)
why you should get a server: because my team and insim deserve one

I do have a layout, on FE4, and i have an insim
Patch Y18 anything more then 20 slots will do (4 admin slots)
My website and forum are in my sig, you will find any info there

looking at your website, you allready own a server, please define
Quote from mickyc30 :name: Michael Chapman
playing lfs since: About 2006
why you should get a server: Because my team, Ridge Racers currently don't have a server and can't afford to pay for one, we would love to have a server to host events, training and general fun on etc, we are a serious racing team and our own server would really boost our reputation, performance etc. We would be extremely greatful if you could, our site is www.ridgeracers.co.nr, we were founded by liner32 if thats any consolation
Thanks Heaps,
Michael

Y18 15-20 slot +3 admin slots

and where do you race now?
Quote from piggy501 :Name: Nicholas Hunter
Age: 12 (youngest in the team, leader is 22, never goes on forum here)
Playing LFS since: My join date :P, but leader has been playing for 4 years.
Reason: My team, NC, wich I am one of a few admins, has a cruise server. It is becoming fairly big, but we all know how much you guys are against cruises, so we have a plan. It involves this: Many of us "cruisers" would like to race aswell. We would like this to start up a "Race League", which would vary from track to track, car to car. We would all be really grateful if this could happen.

Is it ok if we get a Y18 and 17 slots? With 3 slots for admin?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, on the basis that it is first come, first serve.

tell the cruise server name, i would observate your 'team' members
Quote from kiss me :and where do you race now?

We race on all differant servers, CTRA for example, but we need our own sterdy server to race, host events, practice ect on
Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :name:Kiyo Mibu
playing lfs since:October 2006
why you should get a server:most of the drift servers are laggy and are either contained with those who dont have respect or cant drive properly yet. So i wanted to get a server for those who love to drift and dont have to worry about the lag or the rammers or crashers that come in to ruin all the fun. it has been hard for most to find that kind of server. so i would like to be able to help provide to that

patch Y18 ( 15 slot ) + 3 admin slots

well i don't really agree, there are many good drift servers
Quote from LFSn00b :name: Niko Puntola
playing lfs since: Demo early '06 - S2 Oct '06
server name request: Niko's Racing Server
why you should get a server: Well... I am not really a wealthy person so i cannot afford the prices the server hosts are offering. I have tried to host my own server, but my mates cannot join in because the router ports etc cannot be forwarded by me - only with the admin PC. Usually we just pick a random server but we can't be alone there - we need a server which can be locked and unlocked by any of the admins.

If you would host this server for me - I'd be more than thankful to you.

i did this free server hosting before, niko applied then,now he does it again, wich means he could use it, olso, he is very known on lfs so he wins a server.
Quote from kiss me :looking at your website, you allready own a server, please define

it is ending soon, and it is laggy, insim won't even work on it
is it the standar cruise insim? tell me about it
Quote from kiss me :well i don't really agree, there are many good drift servers

please name some that dont have lag =]
i dunno, i just join randomly
i never get more lag then usual
its not the standard one, not even near it
i have alot in it, but anyways, back to topic
ok, run a temp server, and run ur insim on it, if i like it you get a server
okay cool, only i can't run a server
Total Torque MotorsportZ
name:Callum Craddy
playing lfs sinceecember 2007
I am the manager of "Total Torque" (TT') MotorsportZ. I know with only playing from December 2007 i sound a bit of a amateur but i know my driving and my team is going perfect, only one problem though, i cannot get aa 24/7 server and thought i would apply here.
"Why?"
Whenever i turn the server off everyone starts complaining that they love it! but i cannot help but close it. Aswell as this some members are in different timezones meaning they come on overnight whilst the server is not on. If i had a 24/7 server, this would not be a problem!
Insim!
IF I COULD GET AN INSIM WORKING I HAVE A PERFECT ONE!
Last but not least....
All problems would be solved for team timezones, people complaining that the server is closing down AND my mother complaining she has no money and that i cannot have any to run a server because she really doesnt understand how important they are.

Thanks for telling me about this thread mate
Quote from kiss me :tell the cruise server name, i would observate your 'team' members

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I was away to my Papa's birthday. He is 87 now. Unfortunatley, due to some technical errors, our Cruise Server is down for now, but I will be sure to notify you A.S.A.P. if it re-appears. Sorry for inconveiniance caused. I hope this doesn't mean no server, but if it does, can I personally get one, to creat a new team?
This thread is closed

(66 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG