Rip
rip ,how hold was he?
-
(Heiko1) DELETED by Heiko1
Mein Beileid
Rest In Peace
My deepest condolences and respect.
Rip.
Looks like you really loved your grandpa, RIP.
-
hi guys, i am marcos brother and would say only
I have relpect for you grandfather
I have learned so much from you like seeding and hold a own farm
I have learned to drive an tractor
I have learned to be fair
I have love your smile
I have know your problems
I MISS YOU SO MUCH

R.I.P my grandfather Rudolf Götz
r.i.p
rip...
condolences, and R.I.P. , sounds like he was a great man.
I hope he had a great life. Rest in Peace
#15 - wark
R.I.P makes me wonder why you are making a thread now when it happened march 11th...
Quote from wark :two months ago? :tombstone

Quote from Gabkicks :R.I.P makes me wonder why you are making a thread now when it happened march 11th...

Exactly what I thought. I atleast had to respect keep my mouth shut though....

R.I.P
#18 - wild
He is going through a difficult time. He probably meant may.

My Condolences To The Family R.I.P
-
So sad to hear R.I.P Rudolf Götz (Marco's and Heiko's Grandfather)
I still remember the situation when my grandmother died. I remember exactly where I were (Seminar about violence targeted to child). I even remember exactly what came from the TV that night (James Bond 007 - Thunderball. Couldn't watched it, of course). It was snowing moderately. It was dark. But for somehow still pretty warm (-10 celcius).

I was unable to speak. I was unable to move. I just collapsed. Her passing wasn't predicted. She was in (moderately) healthy condition and all.

When time have passed, I have learned that everyone must die. Even my friends and relatives. Even I'll have to die some day. It isn't that we shouldn't remember our beloved... But life must go on, one way or another. I still stop to remember my grandmother time to time.

I'm not sure if this helped you, but I hope you will find consolation in my words.
R.I.P I feel so sorry for you. my deepest condolences.
I don't know what I would do when my Grandad dies. It is too painful to think about. He is about the same age as your Grandfather was. Once again, so sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your brother and prayers for your Grandad :tombstone

:sadbanana
Losing somebody close to you is always hard and painful, but time heals all wounds. Hang in there man, and of course
R.I.P. Rudolf Götz
Don't mean to steal your thread but earlier on today I found out my Grandad passed away so I know how you feel. It makes it worse that I haven't seen him or any of my Dad's side of the family for 15 years, so I kind of regret not seeing them. Will be hard for me if I go to the funeral.

My condolences to your family Heiko. I hope you have many, many memories which will stay with you forever.

FYI: The OP was Marco (Heiko1 = Marco and Marco1 = Heiko)

R.I.P Beefy's Grandfather

R.I.P my Grandfather
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG