The online racing simulator
Smokers?
(143 posts, started )

Poll : Are you a smoker?

No
Yes
Sometimes (Casually)
Tried it once, and the next half of my pint tasted of it. No thanks.
Don't smoke, never have hardly drink - takes me 2 weeks to finish a bottle of wine (hate the taste of beer Razz and I'm an Aussie!) and never have done drugs. Only vice I have is coffee Tilt and even with that I now restrict myself to 2-4 cups a day. Never understood why people need all those things to have a good time Shy
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#28 - Smax
I smoke more than a factory, drink more than a brewery, and am the reason so much of the Amazonian rain forest has given way to coffee plantations... I am the cause of global warming, binge drinking and chav culture all by myself and should be put down before I become nothing more than an embarrasment to the miserable f****d up selfish brats that I have spawned to replace myself.
Quote from Smax :and should be put down before I become nothing more than an embarrasment to the miserable f****d up selfish brats that I have spawned to replace myself.

Rofl No no your doing well Big grin the more like you the better as the economies of the world will continue on strongly - spawn away Razz only downside is it will continue to enlarge the gulf between the haves and have nots
Never have, although I'm ashamed to say I was stupid and weak enough to end up trying one as a kid.
How many of the smokers here took it up as a child?
started with 14 quit with 19 - now i just smoke, if i'm drunk. i don't care about the blend then Shy
#32 - th84
i havent even posted in this thread yet, and u a**holes still find a way to flame me :P i smoke a pack of newports a day!! ill quit when i can no longer breath *cough cough**

i also enjoy smoking the green sticky from time to time!! :P

oh, and i started stealing cigs from my old man at about 15yrs old Smile
Only thing I smoke is tyres in LFS :P
non-smoker
Quote from Matrixi :I don't drink either. Tough life being a non-drinking finn, as 99% of friends go and get drunk whenever the chance, I see no point in doing so.

I prefer use my money on gas and go for a nice drive around winding roads. Smile

One more teetotaller here I've never smoked in my life. I've tried alcohol before, but not to the point of total extinction of the conciousness but only as much as needed to get a general idea what this is all about Wink Quite honestly I didn't like either the effect or the taste.
I agree being abstinent doesn't make life easier, going out with friends and such. But you can still have fun without. And if you're with the right people, it doesn't really matter anyway. Drinking/smoking (getting drunk :drunk: /stoned :hypnotize ) together is not the only thing you can do with friends. I'm under the impression that many young people nowadays are forgetting that... and it sometimes depresses me to see that some people can't come up with any better ideas for their lives than getting drunk on every possible occasion. I personally think it's just boring. If it makes them happy, let them. But definitely it's not for me.

You really have to make the choices you can live best with. It's all about your own definition of fun and enjoyment. Everyone has their own lifestyle and it's good the way it is.
The only thing that makes me sad is that there's only very few people with principles on this... so as a "teetotaller" you're in the minority. Unfortunately there are only very few kindred spirits -> :Handshake
-
Never smoked...I do take a beer and perhaps some Single Malt on ocassions but not to be :drunk:. I bought my first motorcycle with the money saved instead of drinking/smoking.
By the way, tell how common smoking/drinking is in your locations.

I remember at school the smoking place was outside and it was possible to see people walking there. So we knew everybody to smoke or not to. Of course, it was a matter of being "adult", a consequence of being "cool guy" (in those mad 1990's it was a criminal growth, especially spreading of criminal "culture", so you may guess how a typical "cool guy" of those days looked).

In the Uni in my group nobody except 2 people of 30 smoked, though in another group in my department/year there were about 3/4 of smokers.

Smoking is quite spread here, though among my friends there are very few (though I do neither specially seek, nor avoid persons by this streak), partially because many of them are of my Uni, with quite many I got acquainted via volleyball. When I say this to somebody, many people get wondered a lot!
Quote from thisnameistaken :Don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do? (subtle innuendoes follow, must be something inside!)

Big grin

That line of reasoning is exactly what I mean (if you'd been serious about that Cool ). For many people nowadays there isn't much left without drinking and smoking...

[OT]
Commenting on your allusions... well, it's just too obvious. I won't respond to that.

Other than LFS (), I love (in particular order Big grin) karting IRL, music, programming, webdesign, counting daisies in the sunshine, pondering over the nature of the universe... etc... and I'm soon to start oil painting :hyper:

Hope that's enough to spoil your image of biggie :P
[/OT]

Edit: spelling
I will not smoke in my life cause all it is is your money gone up in the air and i got better plans ahead of my life.
yeah, be carefull with your money, you might end up buying S2 by accident eh.
Better plans like English lessons. Tutors aren't cheap you know. He'll be selling a kindey () to pay for it.
-
Nope, tried once, was enough for the rest of my life... Nod
Marlboro Lights
No ciggs. =x That's some nasty crap. But ehhh, not REALLY the other stuff. (Is that on topic? I didn't read this thread lol)
Never have, never willShrug 16 years old I got alot more going for me. Besides the pictures and videos they show us in school to keep us away from smoking is just unbareable. Also in my state smoking is starting to get banned just about everywhere in buildings, even bars! Abstinence surrounds me from my parents to my friends and girlfriend, drugs, drinking, and well err havent decided whether the "other" is that bad long as you play it smart Big grin
Quote from thisnameistaken :Biggie - sorry, I was quoting an old Adam Ant song, "Goody Two Shoes". It's quite possible that the song wasn't a hit in Germany, because it was... well, rubbish, frankly.

As I said, I knew you weren't serious Tilt And I've never heard about that song, so yeah, it probably wasn't a hit around here.
I have'nt always been teatotal, I used to drink BIG TIME when I was about 18-19, but I used to get nasty, loads of trouble etc, that and the fact of having diabetes lead me to stop drinking.
TBH, when I used to drink I never really liked it much anyway, and hangovers were a bitch.
As for smoking, man, I even detest going into pubs/bars, as soon as you walk in its hit you like a sledgehammer and your clothes stink afterwards, the ban couldnt come in sooner IMO.

Dan,
Quote from thisnameistaken :I smoke, planning to quit, sick of it. I have no excuse for still smoking other than I AM WEAK.

I am in the same boat Frown
Never got into smoking and never will. The are plenty of more fun ways to kill yourself slowly.

Smokers?
(143 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG