The online racing simulator
The Flat Earth Society
(160 posts, started )
The Flat Earth Society
Bit of a rant, but the Flat Earth Society imo are some of the craziest people i've ever seen, just short of the Phelps family. There's no debating with them on their forums, because all you will get back from them is "Read the FAQ", "The Earth is flat", or "Another victory for FE". The thing that really scares the shit out of me is that they are dead serious about this.

If you want to attempt to debate with them, be my guest. I guarantee you even Tristan will come back with his IQ down the drain.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/
i remember this being posted before, man its stupid, it hurts my head just reading it
#3 - Nobo
wtf illepall
Give me some of the drugs those guys are on :spin:
#4 - ajp71
:doh:

It's too early in the morning for this.
I feel violated by this.

#7 - JJ72
I still think it's a bigggg serious joke.

no way people will really believe in that.
Quote from JJ72 :I still think it's a bigggg serious joke.

no way people will really believe in that.

I do hope so but i cant help myself thinking that those people are for real. Kind of an paradox but i tend to believe that the more informations there are, the more evidence is available the more some people tend to deny the truth while at the same time trying to find any possible and reasonable exuse for an justification. Go and have an argue with some right wing extremists and you will find the same behaviour. Some people really do live behind the moon or deep in the woods or just never learned to make use of their own head properly. There must be a counterpart for everything right?

Quote from h3adbang3r :I guarantee you even Tristan will come back with his IQ down the drain.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/

Is that a challenge?

Edit: Just read their FAQ. Not even worth trying to speak to them, if they believe that nonsense. You win, I fail the challenge.
#10 - JJ72
Quote from 510N3D :I do hope so but i cant help myself thinking that those people are for real. Kind of an paradox but i tend to believe that the more informations there are, the more evidence is available the more some people tend to deny the truth while at the same time trying to find any possible and reasonable exuse for an justification. Go and have an argue with some right wing extremists and you will find the same behaviour. Some people really do live behind the moon or deep in the woods or just never learned to make use of their own head properly. There must be a counterpart for everything right?

My guess is 2% of the people are really dumb enough to believe in a flat earth.

30% don't really believe but is rather just enjoying a forum where you can be a total dick, speak nonsense and still get respect.

The rest are just there to watch the show.

(hopefully)
2% out of how many billions of people? Would be quite a handful i suppose But yeah i guess (hope) youre right.
#12 - JJ72
out of that forum.

2% out of 60billion would be scary.
#13 - Jakg
I'm fairly sure it's serious, even if it makes no sense (i.e. the changing levels of gravity on the planet).
Love the part about the Ice Wall
yeah just saw it...

Quote :Q: "Why has no-one taken a photo of the Earth that proves it is flat?"

A: The government prevents people from getting close enough to the Ice Wall to take a picture.

Quote :Q: "What's underneath the Earth?" aka "What's on the bottom?" aka "What's on the other side?"

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

Quote :Q: "Why are other celestial bodies round but not the Earth?"

A: The Earth is not one of the other planets. The Earth is special and unlike the other bodies in numerous ways.

Quote :Q: "Why doesn't water run off the Earth?"

A: There is a vast ice wall that keeps the water where it is. The ice wall is roughly 150ft high. This also explains why you can find a vast plane of ice when you travel south.

they better be kidding XD

#16 - J.B.
worst. conspiracy theory. ever
rofl @ site - must be a joke.. seriously.. have to.. no?
Quote :Q: "Why doesn't water run off the Earth?"

A: There is a vast ice wall that keeps the water where it is. The ice wall is roughly 150ft high. This also explains why you can find a vast plane of ice when you travel south.

They must be really scared about the climatic change
hahah wht do they think about boobs then?? flat again?
Quote from JJ72 :out of that forum.

2% out of 60billion would be scary.

Closer to 6 billion dear.
#21 - JJ72
god it's getting addictive.
I wonder how the explain round the world flights, sailing, and all that jazz?
#23 - JJ72
They say you are travelling in circle.
#25 - J.B.
Quote from ZORER :hahah wht do they think about boobs then?? flat again?

Why not ask them on their forum? They do look flat when you are close enough.

The Flat Earth Society
(160 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG