The online racing simulator
if that what is on front wing is carbon, you dont have a good texture for it. but nice for first skin
and if you ment that as carbon, you could download the super sized CF texture http://www.lfs-gear.com/texturez.html
ayt thanks man.. ill be making more.. but where is the fbm wing? i cant find it on the skin.
its those parts on down right, over your front wing's carbon fibre
LFS World 2008 skin
Here is my first single seater version of my LFS World 2008 skin, I plan to skin every car in LFS then release it as a pack, but I will post up skins for the most popular cars first.

Here it is, public skin, just put it in your skin folder and your off.
Attached images
LFSWqs FBM preview.jpg
FBM_LFSWqs2008.jpg
I like it. good work
Hello ppl...

This is my first atempt to make my own skin...

Tell me what do you think.

Thanks...
Attached images
FBM_BLUE_DELL.png
1) Needs more details.

2) BOSE means "Buy Other Sound Equipment" Are you sure you want them as a sponsor?
Quote from Ahriman4891 :1) Needs more details.

2) BOSE means "Buy Other Sound Equipment" Are you sure you want them as a sponsor?

Thats great... BOSE... lol

Yes... more details...

Thanks
Trying to put some color to combine or contrast, creates great effects that.

Sorry for my english... if you understand Spanish would be easier.
OK... OK...

Its hard to do this... any place where i can see manuals???

I use The Gimp... so...

Another try...
Attached images
Dell_Blue_Orange.jpg
Open a thread in the "work in progress section". This thread is only for posting finished skins.
Macedonia Skin
Use It All The Time
Attached images
Macedonia.jpg
FBM_Macedonia.jpg
Looks to me a bit like some bad political propaganda, Macedonia is Greece, and share with as many as possible... I'm not quite sure about the purpose of this in the 1st place, and whether it has any place in LFS.
Quote from pdanev :Looks to me a bit like some bad political propaganda, Macedonia is Greece, and share with as many as possible... I'm not quite sure about the purpose of this in the 1st place, and whether it has any place in LFS.

BAD OR GOOD PROPAGANDA, IT IS TIME TO LEARN A LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY AS A CITIZEN OF THE WORLD DUDE!
Lol, seriously. Why should we care about little country in the southern Europe?

Let's back to comment skins, this is not political topic...
Quote from avgolemonos :Use It All The Time

120 countries have accreditet macedonia as an autonomous state, only the government of Greece runs against the autonomy of macedonia and e.g. used their veto against the NATO-affiliation of macedonia....so this skin is a pro-greece and ultranational propaganda which shouldn't be posted here
Quote from avgolemonos :BAD OR GOOD PROPAGANDA, IT IS TIME TO LEARN A LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY AS A CITIZEN OF THE WORLD DUDE!

Why do you make the assumption that people here are not familiar with history in the first place? And second, even if they are not, this is not the place to teach history. Especially not in a pathetic and primitive way you are doing it. But then again, I shouldn't make any attempts to talk common sense into you because I have a feeling that I'm wasting my time.
Quote from avgolemonos :Use It All The Time

The skin is pretty ok... but i gotta agree with the others above.

Anyway, in my opinion, i think you should change the color of the front of the sidepods to the same shade of blue instead of red. And you forgot the inside of the D from Dell
FBM - Toyota F1 2008

Dunno if it's been done, I had a look but couldn't see it. Not added any Toyota logos because with the forced BMW badge it just didn't go.
Attached images
FBM_f1toyota08.jpg
fbm_toyotaf108_ss.jpg
Decided to do the F1 Renault 08 as well, again not gone with any Renault logos.
Attached images
FBM_f1renault08.jpg
fbm_renaultf108_ss.jpg
Renault one is pretty awesome, good job man.
schick

FBM Skins
(1862 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG