The online racing simulator
Looks pretty good (from a distance though*) and is a good 2nd skin

*) from close up some lines look a bit messy and stuff, but that can also be the pixel-bleed screenshot.
when i put pics in internet, their quality goes very bad
Could someone make a skin of the Team Players car from CART???? Anywhere between '99-02 would be perfect. This is my favorite liveryu of all time. Thanks in advance.
Quote from TeamPlayersBlue :Could someone make a skin of the Team Players car from CART???? Anywhere between '99-02 would be perfect. This is my favorite liveryu of all time. Thanks in advance.

there is a request sections for those kind of questions
Haven't spotted a Renault skin yet so I've just knocked this one together. Bit of a rush job, but I thought it worth throwing up. Use or edit as you wish.

2048x2048
Attached images
FBM_RENABOOST.jpg
Ren.jpg
Quote from Hyperdrive :Haven't spotted a Renault skin yet so I've just knocked this one together. Bit of a rush job, but I thought it worth throwing up. Use or edit as you wish.

2048x2048

woo me likes
Quote from Hyperdrive :Haven't spotted a Renault skin yet so I've just knocked this one together. Bit of a rush job, but I thought it worth throwing up. Use or edit as you wish.

2048x2048

me loves:lovies:
Quote from batteryy :Mika häkkinen 1999 or some else year.my second fbm skin. and btw, i know theres problem with the mobil logo.
what do you think?

Thats #9, that is the 1997 car.

Good attempt though i like it

2048x2048

Oooooh I'm all moist...I like that a lot.
Aug! Now theres another one!

Aw well, might as well get the McLaren started...
Quote from batteryy :Mika häkkinen 1999 or some else year.my second fbm skin. and btw, i know theres problem with the mobil logo.
what do you think?

nah, i dont wanna keep this private cuz it havent got my name on it...
Quote from Knight_Atack :^^ hah. If I'd have more sig space, I probably would.

Anyways, yes I did make/complete it. An adaptation from the BF1 and FO8 of the BAR livery (seen here and here). However, it wasn't as easy as it sounds.

Livery of the 1999 British American Racing Supertech BAR001, JV edition.

By the way, the skin is already on LFS World, so you don't need to upload it.

This skin is free for public use, but please don't edit it and stuff.

Enjoy.

(Not my best screenshot edits imo, tbh)

It's very late that I see that u made this skin :O
But thanks a billion times
Here's my first attempt at a skin.

Actually, I lie. Not my first attempt, but my first finished skin...i usually give up and get tired of all of the warping/stretching/terrible mapping on these models...

I know that Ubuntu has been done a lot on most of the LFS cars, but I haven't seen an FBM version as of yet...

It looks good on the track at least
Attached images
ub-preview.jpg
FBM_Ubuntu.jpg
Nice design keep it up

Quote from Btoryo :Philippines FBM, converted from my FOX skin.

FBM Skin
hello guys

can you make a FBM skin for me pls
this one

thx
Attached images
img_5690-2.jpg
img_4392.jpg
img_5602.jpg
DTM-Hockenheim, 20.04.07 595.jpg
Quote from Mik23 :hello guys

this one

thx

forgot the skin requests section?
Quote from batteryy :forgot the skin requests section?

he probably doesnt even now there is a request section, just give him advice, dont be so harsh
Quote from Mik23 :hello guys

this one

thx

Even though this post is indeed in the wrong section (look HERE for the Requests Section), I will take this one. Not done many requests for a while.

Check back in a few hours.

Edit: All finished. The shape of the Mercedes is slightly different to the BMW so I've compensated best I could.

Attached 1024, 2048 and preview. Remove 1024 from the filename before uploading.

Enjoy.
Attached images
FBM_DVBGmerc.jpg
FBM_DVBGmerc1024.jpg
FBM_DVBGmerc_prev.jpg
wow

thx man thx is great

and sry for post in wrong therad
Replica of Marcus Ericsson's FBM

Remove filesize frome the skinname
Attached images
FBM_ericsson2048.jpg