The online racing simulator
are some people dumb or do they not think ?
(39 posts, started )
its a matter of impulse
with a black paintjob the car has to slow the photon down to its speed (lets say c -> 200kmh)
with a white paintjob it first has to slow the photon down and then back up to c
so a white car loses twice as much impulse in a collision with a photon as a black one

its the main reason why the lotus 79 with its black jps pintjob was so successful
After extensive scientific testing and innovation we are prowd to present the fastest possible skin in LFS!

For a small fee it can be yours.
Attached images
SuperFast.jpg
SuperFast2.jpg
Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :You are absolutely wrong, neon under-glow offers a kit that will give you 5-hp depending on the type of vehicle you install it on. Civics generally make 10 more hp due to their power being directly over the front wheels. That’s why all of those cars in the movies have mad neon because they are gangster-fast! We heard that pink gives the most horsepower (as sales of pink neon kits skyrocket).

What nub would say such a thing ...... why do people think neons give power ....

TOTALLY AGREED! That guy has no idea what he's talking about. Everyone who's anyone knows that blue neons mean more speed!
So my volvo won't go any faster because i installed pinkneonz and a VTAK decal?
Quote from March Hare :After extensive scientific testing and innovation we are prowd to present the fastest possible skin in LFS!

For a small fee it can be yours.

If that's the fastest skin, then why isn't Stan winning LFSBC?

(and why aren't cows as fast as light )
I would have thought red ones would go faster, simply out of principle.
Quote from March Hare :After extensive scientific testing and innovation we are prowd to present the fastest possible skin in LFS!

no you got it all wrong
you have to paint the top white to create more downforce
Oh crap!

I knew there was something wrong with the skin.

Back to the lab.

But only the horizontal surfaces. If it slopes forward it has to be black.
you could also make an oval special that is white on the right side and black on the left
Quote from Shotglass :you could also make an oval special that is white on the right side and black on the left

Isn't that a type of sweet over here?

Colour scheme I mean...
what an utter waste of time, this thread is.
Even so you had to post in it

@Shotglass
I don't do oval.
What? Where?

are some people dumb or do they not think ?
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG