The online racing simulator
are some people dumb or do they not think ?
(39 posts, started )
You are absolutely wrong, neon under-glow offers a kit that will give you 5-hp depending on the type of vehicle you install it on. Civics generally make 10 more hp due to their power being directly over the front wheels. That’s why all of those cars in the movies have mad neon because they are gangster-fast! We heard that pink gives the most horsepower (as sales of pink neon kits skyrocket).

What nub would say such a thing ...... why do people think neons give power ....
Um... did you press the wrong button or are you replying to Mr. Invisible?
#3 - Jakg
What kind of "nub" wouldn't understand they were joking?
:spam::noob: wtf that is useless :spam:

oh and neon is of no proformance use what so ever it's for ricers.
As I said before!

It's called reality my friend!
Yellow is definitely fastest. It's because of the way air flows around the yellow particles.
Quote from Jertje :Yellow is definitely fastest. It's because of the way air flows around the yellow particles.

I always thought yellow slowed the car down somewhat?

I have been lead to believe by my crew of ricers that green is in fact the best colour.
OMMGZZ IMZZZ SOO|ZZ DUMBBBBB!!!!!1111eleven1!!!1111!!!!! :dopey::dopey:
oh i thought 2fn2f blue was the way to go cause look at that evo it out ran the cops 11111eleven 1111.
Quote from JO53PHS :Um... did you press the wrong button or are you replying to Mr. Invisible?

No i just wanted to know what do people think about this kind of stupid shitake
Probably smashing the neons would give it more power... less crap to weigh the car down with.
yh put nawz in the engine blue flamez to match teh neonz
Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :No i just wanted to know what do people think about this kind of stupid shitake

If you are saying that this 's***ake' is claiming that neons make your car no faster, then practically everone on this forum is a 's***ake'.
Twas a excerpt from the DriftSession website, it's a joke.

There are some serious issue with the humor parts of the brain with some people here.
And right under the "neonz=moar hp" text, is this

Quote :For realz: Under-glow, strobe lights, Tire Flys, and disco balls do not offer any type of performance, but they do make the car cool to look at during night events especially when the lights are diffused through all of the tire smoke. Drift cars are built on real performance, but they should also include things that are fun to watch. That is part of the reason pro drift cars have chrome graphics, candy paint jobs and stylized aero kits. Whatever the case, make sure you do what you think looks cool not what everybody else does.

http://www.driftingmag.com/content/view/65/62/
Quote from Ca18Slider :Twas a excerpt from the DriftSession website, it's a joke.

There are some serious issue with the humor parts of the brain with some people here.

Ha ha?

I may have got it if the OP could write in english
Just because he's an Afro-Asian doesn't make him THAT illiterate.

*Puts a period at the end of Joseph's sentence.)
Quote from Ca18Slider :

*Puts a period at the end of Joseph's sentence.)

For your information its called a full stop.
Sowwy, I only made it tooo the fiff gwade.

OP, Kiyo, perhaps you should have asked me for the original link to save the misery of getting yelled at?
Quote from Jertje :Yellow is definitely fastest. It's because of the way air flows around the yellow particles.

actually red is

you see blue light is both scatered more easily (which is why the sky is blue) and more energetic as well
if a car is traveling at speed its effectively ramming into a wall of photons all the time

a blue car obviously reflects blue photons so not only does it get slowed down by the photons ramming into its front with 300.000.000 m/s additionally it has to bounce them back into the direction they came from... and bouncing blue photons back takes more of its kinetic energy due to the higher energy of the blue photons

but thats not all
the blue photons are also more likely to scatter in the air in front of the car and some of those scattered photons will scatter back to the car... so youll have blue photons playing ping pong with the air and the car sapping away its speed
im not yelled at i just think neons are gay period
Quote from Shotglass :actually red is

you see blue light is both scatered more easily (which is why the sky is blue) and more energetic as well
if a car is traveling at speed its effectively ramming into a wall of photons all the time

a blue car obviously reflects blue photons so not only does it get slowed down by the photons ramming into its front with 300.000.000 m/s additionally it has to bounce them back into the direction they came from... and bouncing blue photons back takes more of its kinetic energy due to the higher energy of the blue photons

but thats not all
the blue photons are also more likely to scatter in the air in front of the car and some of those scattered photons will scatter back to the car... so youll have blue photons playing ping pong with the air and the car sapping away its speed

Hence red being at the opposite end of the visible spectrum will offer the least impedance to the car in question, due to it's long wave lenth and lower energy - correct?
Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :neon under-glow offers a kit that will give you 5-hp depending on the type of vehicle you install it on.

Neon pulse gives you moar power.
and low scattering yes

although now that i think about it a car thats either black or perfectly transparent from the front and a mirror or at least blue when seen from behind might be better
See, those fancy multiangle paintjobs do serve a purpose.

But why would a black car be any different? The photons would simply not reflect... but their mass would still affect the car right? Come to think of it; where does that energy go?

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG