The online racing simulator
[ocs]
(52 posts, closed, started )
#1 - sun
[ocs]
Hi,

[OCS] Are a cruise Team created by Owen. We have a 30 slot server with a Cruise InSim and a cop system and a good layout to! We have 4 members, and we are a really active team.

i''am going to give who are in our Team:

[OCS] Owen

[OCS] Spike

[OCS] gripher

[OCS] SMOKER.

Our Server details are:

Server Name: Owens Cruise Server

Slot's: 30

Track: AS5R

InSim: Cruise.

I hope you Enjoy Cruising and have fun ! If you would like to join, E-Mail me at ojashurst@hotmail.co.uk.

with your

LFS Username:

Hope you Enjoy our Cruise Server !

Enjoy !
Ok The Server Sucks

Insim Crashes By !pay 2.2

Ocs? Hmmm Doesnt That Mean Its Only Owen!
@Master: The cruise/cop stuff is a WIP. Owen is a little bit out of his depth, but he's not giving up yet.

Nice use of all capitals by the way - a great way to criticise without looking silly.
LOL. Great thread.
#5 - sun
? dont abuse me
We should abuse you...Your server is shocking!

I lost all my monies, your admin team are a bunch of layout stealing, abusive, lying idiots.

The "inSim" is amazingly bad and I was actually in a lot of pain laughing at you and your admins.

P.S...It isn't cool to use the "F Word" as other other word with a few "mo-fo"'s thrown in, doubly not when you are only 11...

P.P.S...WIP or not, you really need an attitude check. For someone who is 11, you act like you are thousands of pounds in debt, your wife has just done a runner with the milkman, your cat hates you, you drive an MX5, your kids don't want to talk to you when in actual fact, some people aren't doing what you want on your server...
When Tristan and The General Leet are getting angry, it's that there is a big problem somewhere.
#9 - rroos
Quote from The General Lee :you act like you are thousands of pounds in debt, your wife has just done a runner with the milkman, your cat hates you, you drive an MX5, your kids don't want to talk to you

Talking about your self?

jk
The General Leet...I like it

The thing is...

I'm not in debt, I'm not married, I don't drive an MX5 and I don't have kids.

...I have a cat though
Quote from The General Lee :We should abuse you...Your server is shocking!

The "inSim" is amazingly bad and I was actually in a lot of pain laughing at you and your admins.

Have you done better? Suggestion: do so before pointing and laughing.
Quote from mkinnov8 :Have you done better? Suggestion: do so before pointing and laughing.

Trust me, you dont understand how bad it really is. He banned all of us for laughing!
Quote from mkinnov8 :Have you done better? Suggestion: do so before pointing and laughing.

Agreed, I haven't. But if the "inSim" was the only problem, I would pat him on the back and say "Well day mate for trying anyway. Muchos Respectos for trying." But first of all there was some other cruise admin on explaining how the layout that was made by "2 Fast" was actually stolen from someother cruise server, this was politley met with a "**** off you w****r, 2 Fast made this ****ing layout now ****ing go away you mother ****er" - From a OCS admin.

Then another OCS admin wearing a "Cop" tag, came up behind me in his XRR and rammed me off the track and when I asked what he was doing, I got told that "You're in my ****ing way retard"

Then all the money I had 'earnt' by driving around in the painfully slow UF1 was all lost, about 20 times after the "inSim" was restarted 8 million times. I would be 'cruisin da hood' in a FZR by now, but I lost everything over and over again.

Then the people who's layout was stolen returned and apparently were crashing the server and the "inSim" and then about 10 tonnes of abuse and threats came. I mean really harsh threats and abuse that shouldn't be coming out of a 21 year olds mouth, let alone an 11 year olds mouth!

Then after starting again with £1000 and a UF1, a OCS admin was blocking the pit exit with his XRR, I came up behind him tooted and gave him a little nudge to say "Excuse me buddy" More abuse came my way this time then I was banned.

After that, I made the above post.

I can understand how it may of looked Stoney, but I thought it was best I went into a little more detail.
OCS - Over Compulsive Syndrome

No offence intended, but the InSim looks like it was ripped straight off the Cruise Tutorial, with a few extra commands thrown in for effect. If you're still making and testing the InSim, don't use it on a public server lol...
Just the TRUE
The teamname is simple : [OCS] Only Currios Shit
insim is from the forum. Dont added anny commands and Admin is an Noob Coder...

OwEn: Thats the TRUE !!!
Owen: If you cry now its you problem we arent Baby siters

Dont tok this Gravely
Come people!! Let's join [OCS]!!!!

not
Dont works.. Insim crashed by me
all guy where are in the OCS server type !pay 1.1
And have fun with that command ^^
Luckily owen is such good at coding
-
(Heiko1) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Not helpful and nothing more than spam. Grow up.
@ Poster above. Post reported. There is no need for that what-so-ever.

Heiko1 why are you trying to bring badness and.. taunting? So its bad, and? You really do need to take a look in the mirror.

My advice.. dont like it, stay away. Simple.
i dont got a mirror ...
i must buy one
Quote from mkinnov8 : You really do need to take a look in the mirror.

My advice.. dont like it, stay away. Simple.

lol...
Yeh, Im laughing my ass off here too...
Quote from The General Lee :Agreed, I haven't. But if the "inSim" was the only problem, I would pat him on the back and say "Well day mate for trying anyway. Muchos Respectos for trying." But first of all there was some other cruise admin on explaining how the layout that was made by "2 Fast" was actually stolen from someother cruise server, this was politley met with a "**** off you w****r, 2 Fast made this ****ing layout now ****ing go away you mother ****er" - From a OCS admin.

Then another OCS admin wearing a "Cop" tag, came up behind me in his XRR and rammed me off the track and when I asked what he was doing, I got told that "You're in my ****ing way retard"

Then all the money I had 'earnt' by driving around in the painfully slow UF1 was all lost, about 20 times after the "inSim" was restarted 8 million times. I would be 'cruisin da hood' in a FZR by now, but I lost everything over and over again.

Then the people who's layout was stolen returned and apparently were crashing the server and the "inSim" and then about 10 tonnes of abuse and threats came. I mean really harsh threats and abuse that shouldn't be coming out of a 21 year olds mouth, let alone an 11 year olds mouth!

Then after starting again with £1000 and a UF1, a OCS admin was blocking the pit exit with his XRR, I came up behind him tooted and gave him a little nudge to say "Excuse me buddy" More abuse came my way this time then I was banned.

I can understand how it may of looked Stoney, but I thought it was best I went into a little more detail.

That is just the funniest thing I have read in a long time

As soon as I said 'this layout looks familiar' I was told:

Quote from 2Fast :Sun spend hours making this sh*t

Why is there any need for that attitude
Quote from The General Lee :Agreed, I haven't. But if the "inSim" was the only problem, I would pat him on the back and say "Well day mate for trying anyway. Muchos Respectos for trying." But first of all there was some other cruise admin on explaining how the layout that was made by "2 Fast" was actually stolen from someother cruise server, this was politley met with a "**** off you w****r, 2 Fast made this ****ing layout now ****ing go away you mother ****er" - From a OCS admin.

waste of time huh
This thread is closed

[ocs]
(52 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG