The online racing simulator
[ocs]
(52 posts, closed, started )
Lets keep it relatively civil guys.
Quote from The General Lee :Agreed, I haven't. But if the "inSim" was the only problem, I would pat him on the back and say "Well day mate for trying anyway. Muchos Respectos for trying." But first of all there was some other cruise admin on explaining how the layout that was made by "2 Fast" was actually stolen from someother cruise server, this was politley met with a "**** off you w****r, 2 Fast made this ****ing layout now ****ing go away you mother ****er" - From a OCS admin.

Then another OCS admin wearing a "Cop" tag, came up behind me in his XRR and rammed me off the track and when I asked what he was doing, I got told that "You're in my ****ing way retard"

Then all the money I had 'earnt' by driving around in the painfully slow UF1 was all lost, about 20 times after the "inSim" was restarted 8 million times. I would be 'cruisin da hood' in a FZR by now, but I lost everything over and over again.

Then the people who's layout was stolen returned and apparently were crashing the server and the "inSim" and then about 10 tonnes of abuse and threats came. I mean really harsh threats and abuse that shouldn't be coming out of a 21 year olds mouth, let alone an 11 year olds mouth!

Then after starting again with £1000 and a UF1, a OCS admin was blocking the pit exit with his XRR, I came up behind him tooted and gave him a little nudge to say "Excuse me buddy" More abuse came my way this time then I was banned.

After that, I made the above post.

I can understand how it may of looked Stoney, but I thought it was best I went into a little more detail.

Man, that was absolutely hilarious, because not only was the content funny, but it is also true...
I don't like Owen
and they are not even trying to defend themselves, i guess they are as guilty as charged
one of my m8's got banned ofr beating owen in a twin drift how gay is that
Quote from brt900 :one of my m8's got banned ofr beating owen in a twin drift how gay is that

That's lame indeed...
Quote from Bose321 :That's lame indeed...

yes it is just like owen and his team and himself and his little friend sun everyone leave his team btw nice avatar
Quote from brt900 :yes it is just like owen and his team and himself and his little friend sun everyone leave his team btw nice avatar

Wait Owen=sun
Right?
Quote from Bose321 :Wait Owen=sun
Right?

no owen is a separate [lame] guy sun is his co-leader of the crap team i think????????????????????/
No, sun=owen
Quote from J@tko :No, sun=owen

Ye, i already was thinking like.... wt...Cookies!
No sun=shining :sun:
and owen=is gay :static:

:ices_rofl @ this thread
Quote from G!NhO :No sun=shining :sun:
and owen=is gay :static:

That smily is cool

PS.
ur true 'bout owen xD
Just visited

No layout... no insim... no guests.
#44 - sun
STG = Special Trained Gays ? is that right ? lol

I think this thread should be closed, because i have to tell hou somthing. I didnt bann you. it was one of my ocs members because they where protecting me from retarded people who have no idea wth they are going on about. Some one Close this Thread!
I think, Seen as you started this thread. You can PM a moderator and ask them nicely and they will close it.
you banned me for making u admit your insim is from lfs forum when u said u made it
Quote from sun :STG = Special Trained Gays ? is that right ? lol

I think this thread should be closed, because i have to tell hou somthing. I didnt bann you. it was one of my ocs members because they where protecting me from retarded people who have no idea wth they are going on about. Some one Close this Thread!

erm.... my turn, scroll down
The "cruising community" at its best.

Edit: This applies to the post below even more.
Quote from sun :STG = Special Trained Gays ? is that right ? lol

That wasn't funny, dont make me start insulting you. little ...

btw, the only gay there is, is you..

OCS = Ovary Condom Suckers? is that right? lol
OCS = Optimium Condom Shaggers is that right? lol

I think you don't like this, do you?

So stop anoying me the whole time, your just angry because you got kicked from my team, and you now realise no other team wants you

~Bose
Quote from Bose321 :That wasn't funny, dont make me start insulting you. little ...

btw, the only gay there is, is you..

OCS = Ovary Condom Suckers? is that right? lol
OCS = Optimium Condom Shaggers is that right? lol

I think you don't like this, do you?

So stop anoying me the whole time, your just angry because you got kicked from my team, and you now realise no other team wants you

~Bose

+1 to Bose. OCS Vs -=STG=-, We'll take you down condom suckers!
This thread is closed

[ocs]
(52 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG