The online racing simulator
Wow,beefy,Nice job on this
Am I the only one who noticed only SFX members comment on other SFX member's work? Anyway good job Boris.
Quote from Riders Motion :Am I the only one who noticed only SFX members comment on other SFX member's work? Anyway good job Boris.

LOL...nice job...

Here i got my first render...
(the skin is not my, but i am making one,,,)
Attached images
XRG_rendered1.jpg
@logx - Great render man O_O really nice
few renders of what i´ve done lately

hope yall like it
Quote from bmwe30m3 :few renders of what i´ve done lately
hope yall like it

Hmm... ok finish that scene and come again. An example of the finished scene:
Attached images
RAYfighters_Garage.jpg
hmm..,whats unfinished there?
oh that...,havent found any good materials so i havent finished it
Quote from bmwe30m3 :hmm..,whats unfinished there?

Well, I am not sure what was your goal. Like this it looks like "my 1st exercise in 3ds max". If you aim for the full realistic scene of XRT refueling at the gas station, it is pretty challenging task. You will probably have to find some nice background backdrop of what's around the gas station, then refine model of a station, add textures everywhere (station panels or how is it called, asphalt, wall...). And last but not least, realistic daylight.

You ask like you think it's finished. So I am confused what to answer.

EDIT: I didn't want to sound ignorant and simply reply "No i don't like it, sorry"
Give the guy a break - he's done more than so many others in this thread and all he gets is bullsh*t.
Finally finished the FZ5 skins for Slide-FX at stupid o'clock this morning and thus being rendered today.

Group render will be added later on.
Attached images
FZ5_slidefxbeefy_render.jpg
FZ5_slidefxcash_render.jpg
FZ5_slidefxcobra_render.jpg
FZ5_slidefxrdrsm_render.jpg
FZ5_slidefxsmurf_render.jpg
FZ5_slidefxstan_render.jpg
FZ5_slidefxtitte_render.jpg
Lovely metallic effect, awesometastic skin and especially Slide logo design, cool FZ50 GTR model changes and addons.

Can't wait for some wild shots with a lighting drama and pathetic stormy sunsets at the background!

I have done a road scene if any1 intrested in it i'll upload it for public
Heres some pics..
Attached images
rac gtr inda city.jpg
city.jpg
Nice stuff e2!

That RAC GTR looks fabulous and the roads cool too
Quote from e2mustang :I have done a road scene if any1 intrested in it i'll upload it for public
Heres some pics..

I am interested. But not about some stock library items anybody can get from Turbosquid after all. I would love to see some pictures featuring this RAC GTR with your road around!
So I have made the jump from skinner to skinning render

Comments pls (remember still learning)
Attached images
Sweet Stella08.jpeg
Sweet Stella05.jpeg
Quote from e2mustang :I have done a road scene if any1 intrested in it i'll upload it for public
Heres some pics..

Spechless, you should mail about this RAC edition for dev's.
Even prettier tough.
Nice Slide-fx renders there Beefy!! very delicious colors
Erm, theres some people who go around these forums who shouldn't see these things? I think you should remove the attachement before you get banned :S
boobs? damn i missed it
Hentai crap. :thumbsdow
Quote from evilpimp :Nice stuff e2!

That RAC GTR looks fabulous and the roads cool too

Thanks! Rac gtr is not made by me,it is public download somewhere.
Quote from RAYfighter :I am interested. But not about some stock library items anybody can get from Turbosquid after all. I would love to see some pictures featuring this RAC GTR with your road around!

No its not texture only its real 3d road with textures,ill try to make some renders if i have time on the weekend.

Quote from feat :Spechless, you should mail about this RAC edition for dev's.
Even prettier tough.

Ye its sexy huh? i love it too,but as i told to evilpimp i didnt make that,and if im corect there is an rb4 gtr somewhere around i just couldnt find it yet.
ah nvm then
Done a couple of renders of RB4 on desert. I have not done any hi-res skin for RB4, this skin is from my game folder.
Attached images
RB4_desert2a.jpg
RB4_desert4a.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG