The online racing simulator
Quote from danowat :Like I say, it's quite possible the four horsemen of the apocolypse came through my bedroom last night, I would'nt have heard them, dead to the world...........

Anyone else think that it's a bit mental that the way the media hype all this up?, I mean, come on, people in other countries deal with this kind of "tremor" all the time, but it's a major news story here, people popping up on the news saying, I felt this, I felt that, blah blah blah.....

And there was me thinking the Americans did the best line in over-sensationalizing everything.............

To quote myself.

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Well it is like short people, to anyone of hight you're around 6ft, but if you're short it is "I am 4ft 11 and 1/8th of an inch."

O noes!....
:ices_rofl Man'O live, that's one of the funniest things i've seen all week

Just imagine the owners face as they walked through the door....classic.

Would love to see the insurance claim for that one.

That's monkeon, one of smartest b3tans ever, but he's in good company.

The tag, the humour and the format of the image were familiar...
Er... Anyone just have another little rumble?
Err.. I thought it was the wind, actually. It's really picked up. Hmm.. got me wondering, now
I felt nothing. Might have just been an overpowered fart.
It's definitely the wind

Personally I blame all that Speckled Hen I've been drinking
Had enough Wind down here to break the bargeboards (both here and at my GF's)

Sort of glad i dont have my bike atm as i'm sure it'd just blow over!
I don't think it was the wind here. It was very short and slight but I definitely felt something. Passing buses / trucks don't shake my house either. Not this room anyway.
I'm not about to doubt it, Kev. Sky News was faster than the Beeb, last time.
Quote from SamH :Okay where was it centred? I'm in Yorkshire, on the Pennines and it didn't feel VERY strong, but it lasted about 20 seconds or so. Strong enough to rock my monitors about, and make the windows rattle, but nothing fell over.

Friend in Bury, Manchester, says fire alarms are going off near him.. sounds like they got it worse, but it didn't last as long for him.

What's your friends name Sam? Lives in the exact same town as me!

I was awake during the earthquake but was stood outside with the dog at the time and didn't feel a thing
Ack! You're in Bury? I'm so sorry, I had no idea!

Our mate's called Adrain.. you probably don't know him, he's pretty inconspicuous

Hmm if he's into cars my dad will know him Got a last name?
Bahh, I can't give out personal info about other folks. He's not lived in Bury long
You mean our Smeg-head Ade?

Oh dear lord the stories I could tell :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG