The online racing simulator
Here goes my second skin, is a Sparco skin.
If anyone want's it just say it and i'll post it.

Saludos
Attached images
Sparco.png
Sparco2.png
Sparco3.png
Sparco4.png
the idea was stolen from teaz-r´s xfg :bananadea
Quote from BastianB :the idea was stolen from teaz-r´s xfg :bananadea

Never seen this car before, BastianB? :bananadea
Attached images
apexilancer.jpg
my latest skin!!

thanks to beefyman for the render and the carbon fibre body parts!
Attached images
FXR_Hibite2048_render.jpg
new fxo bmw 535 skin, feel free 2 edit, o an if u do, show me enjoy
Attached images
FXO_bmw535.jpg
Quote from oscarhardwick :new fxo bmw 535 skin, feel free 2 edit, o an if u do, show me enjoy

I can make you one thats 7 times better TBH... what colour would you like?
red and/or black or silver, whichever u find easier
aw
isma intom maltin!!!!!!!!
new fxo skin
hey this is my first fxo skin its what i think the fxo would look like if there was a csl edition of it the thing is i can only view it in the viewer cuzz im a demo racer so would someone make a ingame screen of it and maybe a render it would be nice but here it is whith viewer screens too its very simple but im open for ideas to addon to it
Attached images
fxo-front.JPG
fxo-rear.JPG
FXO_csl.jpg
Quote from eowl :hey this is my first fxo skin its what i think the fxo would look like if there was a csl edition of it the thing is i can only view it in the viewer cuzz im a demo racer so would someone make a ingame screen of it and maybe a render it would be nice but here it is whith viewer screens too its very simple but im open for ideas to addon to it

Please, please change the colour
New public-skin from me.

Skinfile
Attached images
fxr_amstel_double_1024.jpg
real nice,
not my kind of style.. but it looks very good!
Heres my private skin that i will use in the lfs beginners cup round 7 at WE REV.Thanks to DJ-Fluxsa for the render!! All comment are welcome.
Attached images
FXR_CF_flash-render.jpg
Quote from pacesetter :Heres my private skin that i will use in the lfs beginners cup round 7 at WE REV.Thanks to DJ-Fluxsa for the render!! All comment are welcome.

Any chance of a preview that you can actually see the skin on , Fancy renders with different angles are all good but i think they belong in the renders section surely if your gonna post a skin you should show the skin, show it rendered by all means but show the skin, all i can see there is arse!
Quote from Joshsux :hey guys, Is there any recent V8 SUPERCAR skins for 2008? Currently looking for either the new HRT or Jack Daniels Car.....

And if you know of any other even 07 skins for V8's let me know i just can't find any at all, And the search engine on this sites really horrid compared to others I've used for some reason, thanks so much!

There are V8 skins for the FZR, but FZR is not demo. And if you have FZR while being a demo racer, then....BANANA TIME!
Well there aren't any V8 Supercar skins for the demo cars IIRC.
Quote from Joshsux :W.E. i don't race online, It lags and theres too many little wankers that spoil the racing. and I'm sick of explaining why it says Demo Racer so "Banana" what ever the hell you want, where are they?

Some dude just up a bit made a skin for the car, who says i don't want a v8 one just too see what it looks like to get a comparison to one i may be doing? So negative some people on here.... The license is only like 30 bucks, if i couldn't afford that then how can i afford the internet? I never steal, and if that's what you're saying I am doing then F YOU.

And FZR? man that doesn't look as good as the FXO, the FXO feels more like a v8 in my mind "Since I've been in one" Where are they?

And the reason if you must know why it says Demo is because I'm yet to own the full version, My brother owns the full game and i use his to play against AI.... I'm getting the full version myself soon, but my car is taking up all my money mate....... He thinks he can race better than me "Rolls eyes" haha

Most of the time demoers come up and ask something (i.e. skin, addon ect) for S2 content, and your post sounded like you 're one of them.

Also, if your brother has full versuin, better post his S2 username, or you will get banned. Most of the time demoers use same excuse."M bro has it" " my friend has it" heard it way too many times.

And do *you* speak english? There are no V8 supercar skins for demo cars. There may be some for XRT, but where you can find them I dont know.
Quote from Joshsux :Don't you speak english?! i just said I'll be using my brothers full version, so stop freaking wasting everybody's time and just tell me where i can find them!!!!!

Thank you very much!

Well if you weren't so impatient, you would have noticed that I posted my reply 3 minutes before you edited your post.

Oh, and I can speak English, thanks.

What is the name of your brothers licence?
Sorry, I used the wrong word, impatient should have been there.

And what does your nana have to do with all this? I wish her all the best

And whats the big deal about saying your brothers LFS S2 account? Can it hurt anyone? Or have you fallen into a trap?

Edit: Here is a V8 Skinpack for FZR http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=31067
:hihi:Owned. Also, I'm sorry to take this off-topic, but I don't think his impatience is the problem. Its his immaturity.
Quote from Rish :Any chance of a preview that you can actually see the skin on , Fancy renders with different angles are all good but i think they belong in the renders section surely if your gonna post a skin you should show the skin, show it rendered by all means but show the skin, all i can see there is arse!

Sorry Rish.....This is the only render i have and its a private skin....Dont some ppl say not to post the actual skin if its private?

Thanks anyway
Quote from pacesetter :Sorry Rish.....This is the only render i have and its a private skin....Dont some ppl say not to post the actual skin if its private?

Thanks anyway

I meant show the work that you've put into it, I'm guessing the majority of the work you've done on that skin is on the side and that preview doesn't show a good shot of the side. Take Raybrigs skin at the top of this page for example you can see the whole skin! I dont wanna see the skinfile and your right not to post the file if its private.
Quote from Rish :I meant show the work that you've put into it, I'm guessing the majority of the work you've done on that skin is on the side and that preview doesn't show a good shot of the side. Take Raybrigs skin at the top of this page for example you can see the whole skin! I dont wanna see the skinfile and your right not to post the file if its private.

This is the only render someone has actually done for the skin though im afraid

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG