The online racing simulator
Haven't touched 3ds Max in a while. Well, changed my original lighting scene with better light intensities and did something about subdivision values and makes the pic look clearer and has more depth. Two renders attached with different skins and scene types.
Attached images
sku-28.png
sku-29.png
Knipex Racing Team - FXR

Attached images
KxR09 - FXR.jpg
KxR09 - FXR 1.jpg
Could anyone upload the AE86 XRG scene please? I've lost all my modified and original scenes, cause my PC crashed Thanks!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Could anyone upload the AE86 XRG scene please? I've lost all my modified and original scenes, cause my PC crashed Thanks!

i have uploaded in this forum somewhere but cant recall where.im at work now,if u cant find it i send it over msn
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Could anyone upload the AE86 XRG scene please? I've lost all my modified and original scenes, cause my PC crashed Thanks!

Lol, same here..

I hope to get it today from a guy.. if so, i send it to you
Thanks a lot!
Looks like I need to do some more learning on 3ds.

Any way I got round to making some lights for the XR's and put a tyre on the OZ rim I did a while back. I've also been making a new interior for the UF's.
Attached images
OZ Rally Wheel.jpg
XRT Rinoa.jpg
UF New Dash 4.jpg
UF New Dash.jpg
Awesome work Taavi. Nice wheels LineR32.
Nice work really Taavi !
But I think it's too good to wallpaper ;d
LineR32, wow nice!
Taavi, Cool! it's looks really real!
I redid the UF Pickup I made last year, skins work better on it now, rear quarter panel gets stretched a little. Also got a engine model from a Mini I found on the net, nicked the door handles from it too, I also updated the XRG Cabrio.
Attached images
UF Pickup Revised.jpg
UF Pickup Revised 2.jpg
UF New Dash 3.jpg
XRG Cabrio 6 Updated.jpg
Quote from okijuhans :Please.

is that the 1 i put the muffler on the left side? so it look better that way?
Hell knows.
loves the UF modifications.
XRG Cabrio is nice, just roof is to dark. :/
Here's my try with my new model, basic lighting, no textures and gi on.

I'm not very good at rendering but you can try yourself with the model i used in this scene.Just download it from http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=38838
Attached images
fzr_render.jpg
I really like your headlights
I made my own custom lights with cylinders and and spheres. Good work Zorer.
That FZ looks even sexier now.
I <3 that FZ **Drools**

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG