The online racing simulator
Tasty skin there Rish. I suggest a black version, or any dark colour for that matter.
Quote from beefyman666 :I suggest a black version, or any dark colour for that matter.

Good call
Done!
i'll render it and post the skinfile to it tomorrow, i've put up a preview for now.
one problem
why i cant use some skins? is because they have diferents tires?
because i can use who has normal tires o depend to if i have or not the real game no the demo because i have te demo

anybody can help me?
you are probably downloading XFR skins instead of XFG
Clio DIac Ragnotti
My first skin ever!!!
Attached images
diac.JPG
XFG_Diac.jpg
Quote from xl17r :My first skin ever!!!

For firts atapmt thats nice keep skining
Did this long time ago for the lfs.ee website but since that project never saw the light I just release this.

LFS Estonia

Download Skin!
nice!!
XFR Redbull Skin
This is the 3rd skin i've made (all in the last 2 weeks, I'm loving it) so thought I would share it on here. It has probably been done before but I was bored. Please feel free to give me your comments or criticisms.

Daemonicus
Attached images
XFR_RedBullIt.jpg
XFR_RedBull.jpg
Quote from Daemonicus :This is the 3rd skin i've made (all in the last 2 weeks, I'm loving it) so thought I would share it on here. It has probably been done before but I was bored. Please feel free to give me your comments or criticisms.

Daemonicus

Nice and clean keep up the good work
Quote from Daemonicus :This is the 3rd skin i've made (all in the last 2 weeks, I'm loving it) so thought I would share it on here. It has probably been done before but I was bored. Please feel free to give me your comments or criticisms.

Daemonicus

Its nice but doenst give me the wham like i expected it to have i mis some kidn effect but cant name it up
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Its nice but doenst give me the wham like i expected it to have i mis some kidn effect but cant name it up

The picture is not a render its just a screen capture from LFS Viewer. If that is not what you are on about you will have to give me something more to go on.

Thanks

Daemonicus
Quote from Daemonicus :The picture is not a render its just a screen capture from LFS Viewer. If that is not what you are on about you will have to give me something more to go on.

Thanks

Daemonicus

No that not it caus i know that but somehow i miss something

dont get me wrong its nice bit its mising some sort of last oemf

Like this realy great efect that makes it stand out like outline outise the bleeu clorour(may darken the bleu)
Ok I will give that a try and post the results. Should I now move this to the WIP section??

Thanks for the feedback

Daemonicus
XFR Redbull Final
You were right about the colours and I think I have now fixed them so thanks for the advice.

This is now final and I am going to move onto my next project. Not sure what yet.

Thanks Again

Daemonicus
Attached images
XFR_Redbull_Final.jpg
XFR_Redbull_Final_Skin.jpg
alot better with the darker blue
i like it
XFR Cruiser
Just for a bit of fun I did an LAPD Police Cruiser for the XFR. I still have skinning fever but I need some inspiration. Any suggestions or requests?

Daemonicus
Attached images
XFR_Cruiser_Skin.jpg
XFR_Cruiser_Preview.jpg
#919 - xtm
nice!

love the flowing lines
#923 - xtm
Thank you all for the positive feedback
Here is my 1st XFG skin
Public for all Enjoy! And if u want comment
Attached images