The online racing simulator
Nice Skin Youngy xD Half way Through finishing my Hitmen Skin And its looking gr8 as my Photoshop works now!

So i wont be making any Bears skins anymore.

GO BEARS xD
Quote from HEIZER :New skin from me. :-)

Skinfile

Drools:jawdrop:

Thats cool it has a nice street look like pro street domnt like the gamen that much but i like that car look
a little repsol skin i made in the evening:
Attached images
XFG_repsolpreview1.jpg
XFG_repsolpreview2.jpg
XFG_Repsol1024.jpg
In another thread you talked about photoshop and screen shots so please start using buntas skin kits. Not bad for one of you first skins.
buntas?
whats buntas?
and i make the skins in illustrator and couse i dont have the viewer on the apple i put the skin on the memory stick, then i go down tot the normal computer open photoshop (elements) make the skin to 2048 pixels sava as jpg make a screenshot, load the screenshot in photoshop save it on memory stick and then put it on forum

so, now u now the whole story
Bunta's

not a bad skin though
Quote from schwantz34 :a little repsol skin i made in the evening:

Sorry to say but in my opinion way to white(btw as my friend u should nu i dont like that colour)

Thats why i find my dads swift so uber ugly
whaha...
but it is white
LFS World 2008 skin
Here is the XFR version of my 2008 LFS World skin that I originally made for the FZR. Same again, 2 versions for you, low res and high res. Just take off the (low/high res) part and put it in your skins folder.

This skin is for public use, please do not modify it for use as a team skin. If you wish to render it you may do so.
Attached images
XFR LFSWqs08 preview.jpg
XFR_LFSWqs08 (high res).jpg
XFR_LFSWqs08 (low res).jpg
XFR LFSWqs2008 screenshot.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Here is the XFR version of my 2008 LFS World skin that I originally made for the FZR. Same again, 2 versions for you, low res and high res. Just take off the (low/high res) part and put it in your skins folder.

This skin is for public use, please do not modify it for use as a team skin. If you wish to render it you may do so.

that needs to be a staple in lfs starter skins nice job!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Here is the XFR version of my 2008 LFS World skin that I originally made for the FZR. Same again, 2 versions for you, low res and high res. Just take off the (low/high res) part and put it in your skins folder.

Nice one its nice nothing more to say

Heres my new private XFG skin hope u guys like it

edit: becous im perfectionist i made lil minor adjustment to back

You guys should be able to spot ot i changed the red girl into letter R
Attached images
XFG private back.jpg
XFG private front.jpg
XFG private side2.jpg
XFG_MikuruChrisuu.jpg
ATC - these LFS skins are so good it makes me sick

They really should be added to the stock skins.
make it happen!!!!

hope there is an FXR coming soon????
Fanta Racer Skin - XFR

Skin is inspirated from my cruisemadness at summer , i changed it a bit and made race version .

Skin by : Me (Kirill.D)
Render : Soovija (okijuhans)
Inspiration/idea help : Egon (Egon-est)

Skin preview
Skin

Skin is already uploaded to LFSWorld

Enjoy !
#892 - xtm
great job for a first! keep up the good work, soon you will be a pro lol
#894 - xtm
Quote from mickyc30 :great job for a first! keep up the good work, soon you will be a pro lol

thank you
Quote from xtm :thank you

I also like it it looks realy clean and nice
not as good as mine thow
#896 - xtm
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I also like it it looks realy clean and nice
not as good as mine thow

Yours is a bit too pink for me
Quote from xtm :Yours is a bit too pink for me

whaha, he likes the combo of pink and anime
dunno why.. i now him for years but still didnt find out
Hi, this is one of my first skins, initialy it was for XFG, but, using LFS VIEWER, i realised it looked a lot better on XFR, so i adapted it, hope you like it

very nice!, um heres a skin that ur all free 2 use as long as u change the name and no. and 4 those of u that r curious this is my first skin that looks acceptable, u may want 2 edidt it, post me some feed back, also its subject 2 be the new renult autosport team skin

also theres a matching helmet on the way!!!!
Attached images
B529KCAH0KY3LCA34Y8AUCALZXEOACAHJ4883CALJGKQUCAL90VQBCA5U0C34CAMFSF26CA8ZB8IDCAI6HUO9CA344GXGCAYMJOA
XFG_OsCaR225.jpg
Quote from oscarhardwick :very nice!, um heres a skin that ur all free 2 use as long as u change the name and no. and 4 those of u that r curious this is my first skin that looks acceptable, u may want 2 edidt it, post me some feed back, also its subject 2 be the new renult autosport team skin

also theres a matching helmet on the way!!!!

colord black with paint?

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG