The online racing simulator
lol i hope you're being sarcastic robert. would be pretty accurate if not for the missing white part of the vinyl and the 'see thru' hood
Quote from flymike91 :lol i hope you're being sarcastic robert. would be pretty accurate if not for the missing white part of the vinyl and the 'see thru' hood

his is the jazz, mine is the Integra
my new honda earth skin.

Keep on pushing

flitzi
looks, nice, but do the sides line up?
Some of it does, and some of it doesn't. Some more effort, and that would be a great skin.
yeah, you are right, now it should be better.

keep on pushing

flitzi
Attached images
XFG_HONDA_EARTH_11.jpg
i have done 2 other skins in for different cars (LX6 and FZ5) and i am sorry to say, in my opinion this skin is the worst of them all. here it is.... all thoughts welcome and do not edit unless you are going to repost it so i can have!
Attached images
XFR_stripesponsor.jpg
one of my skins
Quote from muzz-jet747 :lol lan i made dat skin and i finally made dis account 2 say i made it
lol jks i dont care i told u 2 put it up dere

What? learn how to make proper sentences first
Quote from muzz-jet747 :mate im a muzza so yer end of story

that doesnt makes any sence
just make good sentences or just DONT post
damn u guys a are a bunch on whingers,i though this was a skins subforum not some grammar test.
just keep posting skins and keep the talk to a minimum
Quote from muzz-jet747 :lol thnks but i didnt steal it all i did is put it up dere and so other ppl can c it when im on s2 other wise no point haven any skins

But you said you made them, when clearly the original creators name is on the WRC skin.
*cough splutter die* Bullshizen *cough splutter die*

Wow, dat muzz guy gots a fan klub
This is great.
:munching_

Want a beer Zeug?
Hehe, yeah, why not? I wanted to go to bed but I think I will stay up to see what new innovative posts come up here since I have a feeling they will be deleted by tomorrow morning.
Quote from zeugnimod :Hehe, yeah, why not? I wanted to go to bed but I think I will stay up to see what new innovative posts come up here since I have a feeling they will be deleted by tomorrow morning.

I think you could be right, It's been a little while since we've had nublet action in here.
Quote from muzz-jet747 :1 i made dat and i told him 2 post it dere

could someone translate to english? please
I think what he would say was: "First I made that and I told him to post it there"
then i gotta say to the maker, YOU MADE IT BADLY. belive me, its easyer to copy when you have the same resolution and you get better guality too

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG