The online racing simulator
Whats the matter with you people? some of us can't help it if our parents named us G25....
Quote from Mazz4200 : Honestly, that's just about the coolest thing i've ever seen in my life

Seriously guys you gotta see this vid, it take a couple of mins to get going but you won't believe what this guys built

Ok, I'm sorry for off-topic, but I can not believe that this thread did not go off-topic and stay off-topic after this was posted. Did no one watch that video? I was seriously watching with my mouth hanging open in awe!
Quote from mrodgers :Ok, I'm sorry for off-topic, but I can not believe that this thread did not go off-topic and stay off-topic after this was posted. Did no one watch that video? I was seriously watching with my mouth hanging open in awe!

Hey c'mon Mike you've been here long enough to know that 99.9% of the LFS community completely ignores that bloke

Soooo cool though is'nt it. Would love to have that in my flat. Not sure what the couple living below me would say about it though
Quote from BlueFlame :To find a Swedish guy that speaks Norwegian is ****ing RARE! They normally don't understand anything in Norwegian!

Norwegian is written the same as Danish almost 100% but the Danish people speak like they got a potato lodged in their throat. Swedish people are a bit hyperactive in the way they speak, they sound like Norwegian farmers but if you can speak and read/write Norwegian you can understand 40% of Swedish text at LEAST, and you can understand almost everything in Danish (when written, cos remember they speak very weirdly) and you also get a bigger understanding of German with Norwegian, as I have found anyway.

Now you got a problem with 5 million danes, my friend.

Danish and Norwegian, is not the same language, and Danish is not spoken with potatoes in our mouths. I can tell you, that most danes understood, the old Norwegian language, but the language they speak up thre now (new norwegian) NOBODY, that concludes Norwegians as well, understand that

The norwegians once were danes, but after a war, they slipped away and are now speaking a form of encoded danish.

A native danish speaker, would say, that norwegians and swedes, are trying to drink alcohol and sing, at the same time.

The only hope to understand either of them, is to get really drunk, then you are in sync, and can understand some of the words they are saying. But where does it leave YOU, my friend !?

I can conclude, that you are drunk all the time, since you find it easier to understand Norwegian, the sung/drunk spoken language, than the vikings native tounge = Danish.

I have heard that vodka is cheap in your country. Now I believe that statement
Quote from mrodgers :Ok, I'm sorry for off-topic, but I can not believe that this thread did not go off-topic and stay off-topic after this was posted. Did no one watch that video? I was seriously watching with my mouth hanging open in awe!

I watched the video, but I can`t join you in the awe and mouth watering.

I thought it was a silly thing to do. Why hide the racing simulator in the floor. My simulator can be accessed 24/7, and I would choose to hide my kitchen or living room, like he does, instead.

And I saw NO SIGNS OF LFS on his screen.

That guy is an idiot !!!!

Doing all that fancy pancy things, to play with Need for speed ??

Quote from Mazz4200 :Soooo cool though is'nt it. Would love to have that in my flat. Not sure what the couple living below me would say about it though

They'd say "my god, our ceiling is low!"
Quote from james12s :i hate it too, g25 as num plate i can just stand but in name i cant, and this is coming from a g25 owner

I also could give a crap, I have a G25, but I use a mouse. Explain that if you can, b/c I really cant.
Quote from Ramses :Which could mean that this thread contains prolly more willy weaving then G25 owners ever did

That thread is about racers showing support for a product they think is heading in the right direction towards realism, a product that came under a great deal of criticism from people who simply wanted to race a "game". Putting G25 in your name is just like a school child shouting "my garden's bigger than your garden" or "look how much Mummy and Daddy love me 'cos they bought me a wheel".

When will we get to the "Quad Core" or the "8800GTX" plates? or the really bad one "My Wife Swallows"...I'll take that one over a stupid wheel any day.
Quote from hardcoreobscure :Perhaps the people of Newcastle should learn English before they start with Norwegian?

Here, ye cannet gan accewsin wuh of not taakin proper up here like.
Ain't wor fault we gan too fast fya crappy southern ears.
Quote from Bean0 :Here, ye cannet gan accewsin wuh of not taakin proper up here like.
Ain't wor fault we gan too fast fya crappy southern ears.

Lol, i'd be interested to know how many people in here understood that.

Also, this might come in handy for all the guys going to the LFS meet http://www.geordie.org.uk/
yes geordies dinnae ken fit yes ar onaboot
Dinnae ken wot?
Quote from Glenn67 :I find people that put fu on there number plates much more offenssive than G25

Hehehe. Ever been into the ProRacingRoom#2 server? (demo) Us admin's there use [FU]namehere (ALL, Man, Too, ect..). Because alot of laggers/crashers get banned everyday. There is almost always an admin there.
Quote from 5haz :Well to be honest i dont care, its only a letter and two numbers.

Maybe it is a bit childish showing off that you have a G25.

I think im going to put (Crappy Thrustmaster plastic wheel that keeps coming off in my hands) in my name now, how about that for taking up screen space!

Joe

PS: 5 minutes after I posted this the Thrustmaster wheel died!

Now you speak of childish.
You think that people having G25 in their names, are childish.

I think that 5haz is REALLY baby language, and further more - IT REALLY ANNOYS ME !!!

Or should 1 writ3 - 1T R3411Y 4NN0Y5 M3

When I see numbers taking place for letters, I instantly think 7, 8 or 9 years old people, with identity problems.

So don`t throw with stones, when you live in a glass house
Quote from Dygear :I also could give a crap, I have a G25, but I use a mouse. Explain that if you can, b/c I really cant.

Lift some weigths BOY !!

No coca colas, burgers or chocolates for you, and ride your bike or do some serious jogging. Then some day you will have the power and stamina to control the G25
Quote from Osco :do g25 owners honk and signal to eachother too?

Grinn.. excellent suggestion.. ill honk at everybody from now on!

Funny what gets ppl up these days, like the world is ending, not worth the rush of blood through the veins.. you'll learn.. eventually.

Incredibly,

Frank

but what REALLY pisses me off is...... (joking)
Quote from alland44 :Now you speak of childish.
You think that people having G25 in their names, are childish.

I think that 5haz is REALLY baby language, and further more - IT REALLY ANNOYS ME !!!

Or should 1 writ3 - 1T R3411Y 4NN0Y5 M3

When I see numbers taking place for letters, I instantly think 7, 8 or 9 years old people, with identity problems.

So don`t throw with stones, when you live in a glass house

Why is 6 afraid of 7? 'Cause 7 8 9
i am now going to put [atari joystick] in my name from now on.
Quote from xaotik :Dinnae ken wot?

LMAO....But I can assure you my accent is worse than the man in the kilt
I wonder if there are people that drive on lfs drunk
Cannot drive unless i'm drunk...what do you expect I have whisky with my porridge in the morning
...you might be a red neck if....
you put beer in your cereal...
your dog passes gas and you claim it...
if you have 10 cars that don't work and 1 that's your home...
if your mud flap doubles as your doormat...
Who the **** cares what people put infront of their names? If you didn't 'give a rat's ass' about it you wouldn't start a thread about the dumbest topic in the history of the LFS forums. Actually I shouldn't say that... because there are alot on this forum.
LOL, You might be a red neck if..
You think UK is a city in Alabama
Tony Blare works on an oil rig
...oh dear I could think of a few red neck racist jokes but do not want to offend anyone

GO Halliburton go!

Oklahoma here we come right back were we started from...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG