The online racing simulator
Er, hey DK.
Just wanna know, can I ask Fred for a clue for that hard-time question? Because, I'm really having a feeling, that it's a question with no answer, if it still has one I also having a hard time cracking my brains on this question.

EDIT: Gave a try into your inbox, hehe.
Quote from DrDrug :Er, hey DK.
Just wanna know, can I ask Fred for a clue for that hard-time question? Because, I'm really having a feeling, that it's a question with no answer, if it still has one I also having a hard time cracking my brains on this question.

EDIT: Gave a try into your inbox, hehe.

That woudn't be fair. So if you answerd the question same as fred u wont get S2 anymore!
Yeah, realized it too.. Been cracking the answer for some time, and gonna keep on doing until I get it.. It can't be so hard.
Quote from DrDrug :Been cracking [...] for some time, and gonna keep on doing until I get it*

*must be S2.

=0

lol, just kidding.

just wanted to say hi. (and bump this thread)

seeing the post before me was 19 hours old, and seeing I PM'd DK.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :*must be S2.

=0

lol, just kidding.

just wanted to say hi. (and bump this thread)

seeing the post before me was 19 hours old, and seeing I PM'd DK.

o.o

When?

Competition is closed at midday UK time Saturday

DK
I will wait if you make another competition :P
Greetz
Quote from DieKolkrabe :o.o

When?

DK

Er.. I hope I get my answer and point until then..

But what if I don't? Better luck next time?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :o.o

When?

DK

I would've sworn I send it to you..Full PM-box?anyways, I'll send it again.

EDIT: oh crap this was my 1200st post.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I would've sworn I send it to you..Full PM-box?anyways, I'll send it again.

I have a fairly empty PM box...odd

DK
Ok, I have send it again.
hey DK did you get my PM with my second Contest try entry?
I think that he sayd the contest is over. I think that he will make another one
but he said it will close Saturday UK time and its only Friday for me
Er.. Yeah, DK, gave a try again into your box, lemme know if I could hit it or got it right now :P
Quote from DrDrug :Er.. Yeah, DK, gave a try again into your box, lemme know if I could hit it or got it right now :P

Eh.. Kinda bumping the post, because time's slightly running out, and wanna know if I need to keep up with my research work. Since for now, this seems to be only chance to get S2 :sorry:
Quote from DrDrug :Eh.. Kinda bumping the post, because time's slightly running out, and wanna know if I need to keep up with my research work. Since for now, this seems to be only chance to get S2 :sorry:

Didn't get your PM...

DK
PMed mine again.
DK you can delete me from this contest becuase i'm getting S2 tommorow i'm so happy!!
DK, check your inbox again, hope you recieved this one.
Quote from Btoryo :PMed mine again.

Same score as last time

Quote from swisscosmo :DK you can delete me from this contest becuase i'm getting S2 tommorow i'm so happy!!

Will do Hope you enjoy it.

Quote from DrDrug :DK, check your inbox again, hope you recieved this one.

Replied to it
Btw... DK what score do you need to get one? and is it possible to raise your score somehow?
Quote from NathanRx-7 :Btw... DK what score do you need to get one? and is it possible to raise your score somehow?

20, and yes it is

DK

DK's next S2 voucher giveaway
(256 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG