The online racing simulator
I love you, DK:static::drink::lovies3d:

... And lots of loves more!

/me is going to dance and S2 now!!!

Grats DrDrug
Grats
Is there gonna be another comp before 3 weeks? cus I really don't wanna wait that long
Gratz
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Another contest next week. Then another one in May/June time

DK

Thank you ,That will be my hope
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Another contest next week. Then another one in May/June time

DK

I hope I do better then

DK

This'll get expensive for you!

We'll have a daily contest soon
Quote from J@tko :This'll get expensive for you!

We'll have a daily contest soon

:P Don't give me ideas

DK
Quote from NathanRx-7 :Man why you got so much money to give away xD

maybe he's a rich bloke, but I think it is for another reason that he gives away S2 licenses: DK just wants to donate money to Scawen, Geraldine, Victor and Eric because he (like me) appreciates the great work they do for us all. Well, that at least is the reason why I feel generous too at the moment. More on this later.
Hehe how generous?
Nah just kiddin :P
Yeah I know, they do alot. If I had the money I'd be doing this too
Lol xD
still can't believe I was 1.5 points away from S2 :/
Yeah Have had lots of fun tonight

Travelled distance:494 Km
Fuel burnt:192 Ltr
Laps:116
Hosts joined:12
Races won:3
Second:0
Third:2
Finished:10
Qualifications:1

I'm totally loving (you) it
Now drive something else than the oval.
Yep, will do.
Like BL1?
I must learn the laps before, right know I don't know any a bit of them.. But gotta learn It may take time but gonna work out.. Starting with so#..

But still, Oval was fun
Note to self: Visit the LFS Forums more often
Quote from zeugnimod :Now drive something else than the oval.

Online at: [url="lfs://%7C%5BTC%5D+CityDriving+Montana%7C0%7CS2%7C/"][TC] CityDriving Montana [/url]

Is that what you had in mind Zeugnimod
Quote from The Moose :Online at: [url="lfs://%7C%5BTC%5D+CityDriving+Montana%7C0%7CS2%7C/"][TC] CityDriving Montana [/url]

Is that what you had in mind Zeugnimod

/me is confused about why all the new LFS'ers go to cruise servers...

/me heads to sleep...catch y'all later

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :/me is confused about why all the new LFS'ers go to cruise servers...

/me heads to sleep...catch y'all later

DK

We wanna see what's different from demo + I had been racing for few hours, I needed some alternation.. It got boring in CityDriving anyways so..
Hmm, I havent been ONCE to a cruise server since I joined s2 xD I just looked for n00b servers
^_^ Ehh, I wish there was a competition when I wanted to join s2 But, I can say, money well spent on getting myself s2 :P
DK waaay
Hum. I know someone who has wanted s2 for a LONG time. But I fear it's too late.

DK's next S2 voucher giveaway
(256 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG