The online racing simulator
Join Mine Team [team Promotech]
(557 posts, closed, started )
lol
oklol!
can i join? i am a demo racer but i am looking for a team to join
I currently hold all WR's (except teh oval...ma tweak aint good enuf ) but i use diffrent license names...i also haz cookies

so i wud like to apply for promotechzzzzzzzzz racing team, coz im good....n stuff....init....
I would like to join that great team too. I'm terrible slow but i could make a UFR skin that Promotech could use on the great CTRA UF_BR server.
im wanna join too
am i in the team or not? becuase if not i may just leave
Quote from swisscosmo :am i in the team or not? becuase if not i may just leave

Are you blackmailing Promotech?

Dude, Tha'ts the most stupid thing ive ever heard.
no i just don't lots of pations i don't mind them i would just like to know if i'm in or not
Ah, that's easy. You wanna join Promotech? simple!

First go here
Which you need to apply there and follow the steps. Easy!

Btw, You just came and ask to join promotech... We dont even know who you are, How fast you are. Joining a team aint that simple at all.
Crack?
Does anyone have a crack for the Y version? I don't want to buy it. It's too much .
Quote from Svilen-BG :Does anyone have a crack for the Y version? I don't want to buy it. It's too much .

funny huh... we dont tolerate crackers....

SamH you're in if you teach this guy a good lesson...

EDIT: Here's your crack
Quote from Svilen-BG :Does anyone have a crack for the Y version? I don't want to buy it. It's too much .

Fail

bye

How dare you pollute this thread of LFS´ greatest team with your freeloading attitude.

shoosh! away!

You have the computer you're posting this on. That has to have cost more than £24. Maybe save up?
I have crack if that's what you're looking for. Peanut butter and crack sandwich mmmm...mmmm...
I have some CRACKing cheese here...its CRACKing good on CRACKers!!!
Quote from zeugnimod :Crackers.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /food/breads_and_carbs/crackers.png on this server.

Is this a sign?
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /food/breads_and_carbs/crackers.png on this server.
yes, I cracked it. Sorry.
Attached images
ist2_43201_soda_crackers.jpg

get teh crack for patch Y here
What? Why are you guys uploading the Crack on lfsforum?

Soon the demoracers wont buy S2 anymore!

EPIC FAIL!!!!!

This thread is closed

Join Mine Team [team Promotech]
(557 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG