The online racing simulator
haha yeah its ok, still looks awesome though! thanks alot!
there, with black rims and turned wheel
message me if you want the .tif file, where u can easily remove the white background (alpha channel saved)
Attached images
xrg_takumi_1024_black.jpg
Quote from bbman :Major flaw in the rear wing of the first car in you render, speedy...

thx i see it.
awesome dude
Quote from ramtech :there, with black rims and turned wheel
message me if you want the .tif file, where u can easily remove the white background (alpha channel saved)

quite nice ramtech, quite nice.
takumi tofu forever.
thanks
yes that's awesome! exactly what i was after, thanks for the time, effort and CPU power, ramtech!
Quote from Takumi_Project.d :yes that's awesome! exactly what i was after, thanks for the time, effort and CPU power, ramtech!

no problem man.. it only took something like 8 mins in total :P
..ouch
Quote from ramtech :there, with black rims and turned wheel

Would you be able to do something similar with my skin? but for the XFG? I want to use it as a background, so something along the lines of 1024x768, if possible.

Skin: http://www.tweakstur.com/skins/XFG_fusion_15.jpg

Quote from tweaK_05 :Would you be able to do something similar with my skin? but for the XFG? I want to use it as a background, so something along the lines of 1024x768, if possible.

Skin: http://www.tweakstur.com/skins/XFG_fusion_15.jpg

That skin looks so nice, Im gonna try to give you what u need, might take some time though as I have to find out how to do that stuff... :P

Edit: YAY! I did it Thanks to Ramtech for the tips for the black rims! Preview now, 1024*768 in about an hour
Edit 2: Done the full size one. Hope you like it! Again my compliments for the great looking skin!

PS If you need a render with a black background for your website, just let me know!
Attached images
xfg_fusion_preview.jpg
xfg_fusion_1024.jpg
here's the tip i gave to TraXXion..
if u want coloured rims on ur cars, just go to the materials panel, choose the rims one (usually id4 on the list), click on the little "M" box next to Reflect and edit the 2 colours u see on top..
for black rims i just changed grey to black, and white to grey, depending how dark u want ur reflections..
for gold rims i replaced grey with: R,G,B=172,154,82
Attached images
xrrgold.jpg
xrrblack.jpg
Quote from traxxion :That skin looks so nice, Im gonna try to give you what u need, might take some time though as I have to find out how to do that stuff... :P

Edit: YAY! I did it Thanks to Ramtech for the tips for the black rims! Preview now, 1024*768 in about an hour
Edit 2: Done the full size one. Hope you like it! Again my compliments for the great looking skin!

PS If you need a render with a black background for your website, just let me know!

Thanks, really nice work. I'm trying to see if I can borrow my uncle's copy of 3DS Max so I can do my own :P
In reply to your pm tweaK 05.
Attached images
xfg_fusion_black_1024.jpg
xfg_fusion_front_white.jpg
Thanks! Excellent work. The black background one seems to be a bit too contrasty with the lighting, but its still pretty close to what I wanted :P I'll probably end up using that one for our new website banner. Thanks again!
Quote from tweaK_05 :Thanks! Excellent work. The black background one seems to be a bit too contrasty with the lighting, but its still pretty close to what I wanted :P I'll probably end up using that one for our new website banner. Thanks again!

Still learning, so I tried to do something with your comments regarding the contrast in the black version... is this one better?
Attached images
xfg_fusion_black2_1024.jpg
Quote from traxxion :Still learning, so I tried to do something with your comments regarding the contrast in the black version... is this one better?

i dunno about Brazil, but if it was VRay, then u should just add more bounces in the global illumination settings.. (primary and secondary).
Also try fixing the images by playing with the Level settings in photoshop (Image>Adjustments>Levels, then slide the 3 controls to the left/right to see how it works)
Quote from ramtech :i dunno about Brazil, but if it was VRay, then u should just add more bounces in the global illumination settings.. (primary and secondary).
Also try fixing the images by playing with the Level settings in photoshop (Image>Adjustments>Levels, then slide the 3 controls to the left/right to see how it works)

OK, this is beginning to look more like a "learning to render" thread so here's my final attempt to make this render good enough.
Lowered the global illumination a bit, thanks Ramtech, I didn't know about that feature.
Attached images
xfg_fusion_1024_2.jpg
Your XFG render

I'm wondering why your skins are blurry
Attached images
xfg_ghost_powerade2.jpg
Quote from Spurs :Your XFG render

I'm wondering why your skins are blurry

thanks for render (is beauty )
I don't know why my skins are blurry I make they in corel and they look that
Nice.
A bit of sharpening would help indeed.

Corel blurs pics when saving and resizing. There certainly is an option to turn it off, but i dont know where (i just dont need it).
Thanks for the advice I edited my first post with the XFG render, I've sharpened it
So, here is the XRT render, I've sharpened it too
Attached images
xrt_ghost_powerade.jpg
very very very thanks , beauty job

Quote from Kostek :Nice.
A bit of sharpening would help indeed.

Corel blurs pics when saving and resizing. There certainly is an option to turn it off, but i dont know where (i just dont need it).

mowisz ze jest gdzies taka opcja no to poszukam , sam sie dziwilem dlaczego tak sie robi

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG