The online racing simulator
Join Mine Team [team Promotech]
(557 posts, closed, started )
Oh no please let me in....I hold the yellow card world record on the CTRA servers (most infringements) and I have already just finished quitting Halfords after a blazing row on teh vent, telling them they can shove their useless team.....etc.

Please let me in I'm lonely....think of how with my points we could lead the CTRA rankings by....oh please.......!
Quote from AlienT. :I hold the yellow card world record on the CTRA servers (most infringements)

GREAT! You're in. Welcome.
Count me in!

FXO ftw

I'll bringz ze 2000 cookiez!!!
Quote from AlienT. :Oh no please let me in....I hold the yellow card world record on the CTRA servers (most infringements)

Quote from zeugnimod :GREAT! You're in. Welcome.

We needed a defensive player anyway. But remember to tackle them when they are outside the penalty area. Free kicks are easier to handle than penalties.
I has zeh ice cream. Is that good enough for me to join?
Quote from MINIz guy :I has zeh ice cream. Is that good enough for me to join?

cookiez, wr's or no man boobs.... not ice cream... sorry
I have a 0.001 WR on KY1 so I would like to be in
OMG GUYZ! Youve all overstepped your boundz!! insulting this poor guys team to this state of disarray, you should be ashamed!

Can I join?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :OMG GUYZ! Youve all overstepped your boundz!! insulting this poor guys team to this state of disarray, you should be ashamed!

Can I join?

Listen man, don't do it! It's too hard so save yourself the trouble right now before it's too late. Do you know how many racers have given up on life after being rejected? One of them ended up down the street from me and lives in a dumpster. You have been warned!
That's alright, I alrady live in a dumpster, I just luckily have power and a wireless connection!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's alright, I alrady live in a dumpster, I just luckily have power and a wireless connection!

You mean you use an unprotected connection from a nearby house
niall, update teh website you slacker!
So whats the first championship we going enter? MoE GT2? BOTT or better yet start our own league.
Quote from AstroBoy :So whats the first championship we going enter? MoE GT2? BOTT or better yet start our own league.

First upcoming event will be the 72 hours of FE Black in the RAC on 14th january.
count me in im supafast yeeez is nice
Id like to but i know im not good enough
Quote from joen :First upcoming event will be the 72 hours of FE Black in the RAC on 14th january.

But don't forget to practice for the mega-enduro on FE RallyX Green from 20th January to 5th February where we have to use a different car every day.

And sorry, lizardfolk, we need WRs where you have steered right at least once.
Quote from zeugnimod :And sorry, lizardfolk, we need WRs where you have steered right at least once.

Oval rev?
Please could Promotech enter my event: 1000 miles - Kyoto Oval - 50% restricted UF1s. As many entrys as possible!
Quote from zeugnimod :But don't forget to practice for the mega-enduro on FE RallyX Green from 20th January to 5th February where we have to use a different car every day.

And sorry, lizardfolk, we need WRs where you have steered right at least once.

LOL! This team is SOO great
Quote from EmilO :LOL! This team is SOO great

What do you mean? We are the best!
#225 - Kaw
Bring On Teh Moez!
This thread is closed

Join Mine Team [team Promotech]
(557 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG