The online racing simulator
Join Mine Team [team Promotech]
(557 posts, closed, started )
Quote from niall09 :Its Niall ffs. Right Neils, i want to kick you out of the team

Its NIELS ffs, youre outta team
#53 - joen
finished the skin for the FZ, I think it's my best skin ever, i gave it teh racing stripez
Attached images
FZ5_Promotech.jpg
:ices_rofl
I'm sorry to say this but I must leave the team now.. we had lots of fun together and I really enjoyed the long period I was in Promotech but it just doesn't feel the same as it was when I joined.. cya on track peeps!
FOX Skin
Attached images
FOX_promotech.jpg
Quote from Tukko :I'm sorry to say this but I must leave the team now.. we had lots of fun together and I really enjoyed the long period I was in Promotech but it just doesn't feel the same as it was when I joined.. cya on track peeps!

Sorry to hear you go, Tukko. Your not that big of a loss anyway, nice knowing you, bye!
How about a uf1 skin took me hours but it worth it for this team
Attached images
UF1_Promo.png
Quote from Tukko :I'm sorry to say this but I must leave the team now.. we had lots of fun together and I really enjoyed the long period I was in Promotech but it just doesn't feel the same as it was when I joined.. cya on track peeps!

Is it the inactivity? Bad atmosphere?

But it was good to have you in the team, was a great time. Good luck in finding a new team.
#60 - joen
Quote from Kaw :whos team manager?!?!?!

I have a complaintz!

Allright Kawz, I heard what happened on the Redline server, and I spoke to Niels and Zeug, but they said you started wrecking first.

LOL, wut?
You're not leaving the team, you were kicked off the team because you like started acting all crazy and stuff and saying you were like going to get into drifting and stuff
Quote from amp88 :FOX Skin

Another skinning master.

Would be even better if they burned.
Quote from zeugnimod :Is it the inactivity? Bad atmosphere?

But it was good to have you in the team, was a great time. Good luck in finding a new team.

nah.. it was the smell of yours never heard of a "shower" you eejit?!

shit I was kicked ? nevermind then... Nooooobssszors!!
hey guys can i join? i had 50 WR's in patch Y before bawbag... can i?
Quote from dj-fluxsa :How about a uf1 skin took me hours but it worth it for this team

Another great skin, would you mind rendering it?
Quote from chanoman315 :hey guys can i join? i had 50 WR's in patch Y before bawbag... can i?

hmm, i dunno, its up to Zeug or Joen
#67 - joen
Quote from chanoman315 :hey guys can i join? i had 50 WR's in patch Y before bawbag... can i?

Allright, you're taking over that noob Tukko's place, congratulations!
Quote from Tukko :nah.. it was the smell of yours never heard of a "shower" you eejit?!

Sorry, I just love elderberries.

Sorry, but the requirements to join our great team have changed now. You need at least 200 WRs.

Edit: Oh, joen made an exception. Welcome then.
Quote from dj-fluxsa :How about a uf1 skin took me hours but it worth it for this team

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice job it gave me a hard o..... .I will render that one
Quote from joen :Allright, you're taking over that noob Tukko's place, congratulations!

thaanks love ya guys
Quote from joen :Allright, you're taking over that noob Tukko's place, congratulations!

oh crap, can I come back? I tried another team but it was far away from the great atmosphere we had in PT... pleeeeease??

Amp, this bananafest suits the car very well
Quote from Tukko :oh crap, can I come back? I tried another team but it was far away from the great atmosphere we had in PT... pleeeeease??

Only with teh WRs!!!
This thread is closed

Join Mine Team [team Promotech]
(557 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG