(310 posts, started )

Poll : Do you have pets?

Closes
YeahSmile
no
Do you have pets?
What kind of pet do you have?

[Old]

We have 7 horses, 4 rabbits, 2 cats(1 of them had born 30 together), HAD a dog, and a turtle
U have?

[New]

We have 5 horses(sold 2) 3 rabbits(one died(by age)), 5+2cats(5 small, 2 big(one of them have born over 50 cats), 1 dog (bougth another one(a korcy dog(Spelled rigth?))) and a turtle

[Newer]

We have 5 Horses, 2 rabits, 3 cats (60 cats of all we had, our cat is a whore,slut or a bitch) 2 dogs and a turtle
(and a sister, (does that count?))
I just have one cat, but I live in a pretty small apartment so more than one pet would be kind of a hassle.

She likes to read the LFS forums too
Attached images
DSC05999.JPG
A dog (beauceron)
2 cats
A parot (for 20 years)
One 15-year-old dog.
We have 2 cats. One's name is "Velvet" and the other's name is "Emma's cat the neighbor's cat".

The guy that lives across the road is divorced and has 2 teenage daughters that are there quite a bit. They get cats and dogs all the time, but then don't do anything with feeding the cats. One of the cats came to our house and my wife and kids felt sorry for it, so they fed it. Now it just hangs out on our back porch all the time. My youngest daughter calls it "Emma's cat the neighbor's cat".
Do fish count? We have a few gold fish....
Hmm, did have a Rabbit

But, got a big tank full of fish Including a Shark, Newt, Snail, Neons etc .. around 50/60 fish, I've tried to count them, but the buggers swim around >
Quote from NetDemon01 :I just have one cat, but I live in a pretty small apartment so more than one pet would be kind of a hassle.

She likes to read the LFS forums too

Haha .. Well educated Cat I see
Quote from Danielw597 :Hmm, did have a Rabbit

But, got a big tank full of fish Including a Shark, Newt, Snail, Neons etc .. around 50/60 fish, I've tried to count them, but the buggers swim around >

Shit, thats many
I have a cat, it`s soon 1 year old
We have one goldfish named Vic, he's about 7 or 8 years old. We've found him lying dry and warm on the carpet a couple of times, but he seems to be pretty indestructible.

We're not allowed to have a dog (lease terms) so we covet other peoples' dogs. We live near the local RSPCA shelter so we go walk homeless dogs for them sometimes.
Two kitties, Marcel and Tigger. They're about 4 months old now.
Attached images
Marcel.jpg
Kittens 024.jpg
#16 - joen
Quote from Crashgate3 :Two kitties, Marcel and Tigger. They're about 4 months old now.

Aaawwwwwww :lovies:

I don't have pets currently, but when I was a kid living with my parents I grew up with dogs around me all the time. I love dogs but I just don't have a lot of time and I hate to leave them by themselves all the time. When I move to a bigger place I'd like to have a cat or two though.
I have a baby corn snake. Have had tarantulas, bearded dragons and rabbits in the past too.

I could never find a suitable name for my snake, i've had it for a year or so now, i've started calling him 'Snake Face' recently

This is 'Furious George', my Chilie Rose tarantula, he died of a bad mault due to old age a couple of months ago.

And this is Tyler, Unfortunately he had to be put down at only one year old, due to an inner ear infection that wasn't responding to treatment.

I can't find any pictures of Snake Face though
Quote from Crashgate3 :Two kitties, Marcel and Tigger. They're about 4 months old now.

They are adorable

I used to have a cat, but she died in May
Attached images
IMG_0230.JPG
Quote from niall09 :They are adorable

I used to have a cat, but she died in May

So cute
To bad it died
#20 - JJ72
I have a 5 year old Beagle.
Attached images
chu.jpg
nope. but my sister has just bought a little cat thats only a few weeks old and its lovely. and i do mis my ex girlfreinds dog and cat and 15 horses.
1 dog and 1 messor barbarus colony (ants)
I have a cat called Chinny

He aslways comes to me if he wants something
like food ore want to lay don on my lap

Somehow always when im sim racing:grumpy:

Do you have pets?
(310 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG