int.png
Quote from niall09 :I done something along the lines of that

'twas one of my first renders

WOW very nice
Is there any option to take blur off?

I very need to take blur off
Try this,

press f10
under the "RENDER" button, there is a "mblur" - it is set at 30, put it down to zero

Hope that helps
Nope, i tryed already
anyone know how to create sense of relief on the tire treads, using just the texture, something similiar to displacement mapping in vray.
Quote from GloryJ :@JJ72 thx

Not sure what I'm still doing wrong

Just from experience and an educated guess, when you use a light that is too strong, it tends to create artifacts at the edge of the models, I guess it's the light reflecting off the ground casting something like a silver lining, but it's too strong and thin so it appears jagged.

try dimming it down to see if there's any difference.
Quote from GianniC :Anyone could explain to me how to make the front wheels look like they're turning ?

Turning or spinning? For turning proceed as niall09 explained. For spinning you must use an image manipulation program to apply blur.

Quote from GloryJ :Thanks for the great scenes and tutorial

I have only one question so far...Why does the crossing from the car body to the shadow looks so bad. I didn't rescale it or so took me 10 minutes to render

Marlboro livery by Bean0

Sorry I don't understand...

Quote from GloryJ :@JJ72 thx

Not sure what I'm still doing wrong

You've activated ambiant occlusion. It generates lighting from sky color. It is more realistic but takes longer to render, and the Blender's renderer makes too much noise, even with the higher setting, so I replaced AO with an area light to cast global shadows and a hemi light to simulate the global illumination. I suggest you to disable the lights except the sun if you choose to use the AO, otherwise the scene will overbright.

Quote from revennge :Is there any option to take blur off?

I very need to take blur off

What blur?

Quote from JJ72 :anyone know how to create sense of relief on the tire treads, using just the texture, something similiar to displacement mapping in vray.

It is already activated but with moderate settings because the LFS tyre thread textures resolution is not high enough to make sharper rendering.
oh, so if I manage to find texture that are high res enough it is possible to create really convincing effects?
I think it would be better but not as better as true 3D sculpted tread.
This it's all in blur i don't need it
Attached images
auzas.png
Sorry mate we can't remove this blurred finish because it's due to Blender's renderer. You have to switch to Yafray or another ray tracer to get more "piqué".
there are indeed not much blender files around.

I am now finding some friends with 3D max who can convert .max into .3ds so I can import it into blender.
Quote from JJ72 :there are indeed not much blender files around.

I am now finding some friends with 3D max who can convert .max into .3ds so I can import it into blender.

Sweet! If you got some share them ^^
thanks! this tutorial is great!
Quote from Bean0 :http://www.Bean0.com/LFS_cars_ready_to_render_BLENDER.rar

Give it 10 minutes from the time of posting for the upload to finish though.
Will keep it there unless bandwidth becomes an issue.

hi i downloaded that program and its kwl. bt i never used blender before. i maged to get skin file loaded for he base of the car.. but how to i put the skin onto the car from ere :\ sorry for the question.
Attached images
111111.jpg
Quote from dizzlez :hi i downloaded that program and its kwl. bt i never used blender before. i maged to get skin file loaded for he base of the car.. but how to i put the skin onto the car from ere :\ sorry for the question.

When you render (F12) the skin will be on the car
Quote from dougie-lampkin :When you render (F12) the skin will be on the car

thankyou very much,
__________________________________________________________________________________

Here is my first render. i tried picking the checkered backround but it didnt work. i tried a different angle. didnt work. Black backround i didnt want im not sure how to change it. but other than that. i LOVE THE PACK Bean0! I just need to sort my nub skillz out and fix the things i want.

Quote from dizzlez :Here is my first render. i tried picking the checkered backround but it didnt work. i tried a different angle. didnt work. Black backround i didnt want im not sure how to change it. but other than that.

The background is actually transparent, but you made a screenshot so it looks black. Information about background are mentioned in the tutorial and in many posts in this thread.

Quote :i LOVE THE PACK Bean0!

i LOVE THE PACK Bogey Jammer!

But thanks to Bean0 for supplying reliable download mirror
got no lue at all where to find this "onlysha" nor where to find "mirror Transp" and even less for "raymir"

Could anyone show me? like on a screenshot or something?

Quote from Bogey Jammer :
Create a reflective floor

To get a reflective ground is easy:
  • Select the big circle that represents the ground in the 3D view
  • Press F5 to enter the material menu
  • depress "OnlySha" small button in the "Shaders" menu (need to expand it to see it)
  • Enter the "Mirror Transp" tab and press "Ray Mirror" button
  • Set a 0.2-0.3 value in the "RayMir" input. (this is the reflexion amount setting)
  • Press F12 and enjoy
Note that the circle will be no longer transparent in the renders.

After pressing F5, you should have the first screenie, click the circled arrow to expand the shaders menu.
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-2.png
Quote from koolby :got no lue at all where to find this "onlysha" nor where to find "mirror Transp" and even less for "raymir"

Could anyone show me? like on a screenshot or something?

Press F5, then click the box highlighted in the image

I have a problem: I followed the guide to the letter, but it does not save the render picture....it finishes the render, but when I go to the folder I selected for saving, the picture is not there....

Ready-To-Render kit (free)
(973 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG