The online racing simulator
Quote :I race karts but that doesn't really count

same here what championship or series do you race in, <<<<<<<<<<<<thats me at rowrah?

p.s: sorry to say guys but lfs is nothing compared to the thrill of racing for real side by side with fear of injury or death!!(still great game tho!!)
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :yeh all formula 1 drivers who have been on the show took a totally different line than the stig.
so obviously he isnt a formula one driver

Lewis Hamilton took the Stig's line rather than the line the other F1 drivers took. That may have been because it was wet though.
I know that the stig used to be Perry mcarthy a good le mans driver.
V.12, Arrechee and me, race in KZ2 competitions of Karting (125cc / 6 speed)

(Arreche is top 10 in Spain)
Quote from jaws99 :I race karts but that doesn't really count

However good LFS is, it will never simulate the effects of actual driving, and i don't see a game ever doing that, but it's still bloody good fun!

Well i'm just in the process of choosing a kart at the moment mate, i've had a lot of driving in al lsorts of races though

I'm probably going to ge getting a Rotax Max (if i can afford it!). I race at Warden Law, it's a great circuit! I've heard Rowrah is pretty good too, i'll bring my kart up some day and check it out
i race in junior tkm at the mo but soon moving up to a rotax(might be in msa)
once you try a KZ2, you can´t return to a hobby style kart
and those karts have less breakdowns
Quote from morcs :Eoin Murray I think

yep!
There is also some F3, an ex-A1 GP, Formula Ford, Radical drivers amongst others

I wish the DEV's would talk to these guys for their opinions... but anyway, their business, their choices.
Quote from yaper :Maybe polish F1 driver Robert Kubica will try LFS (they have LFS-ForceDynamics sim at F1 team, but I don't know if he know that it is LFS). He is known as a sim fan, playing a lot of RBR. He was even polish champion in Colin MacRae Rally.

Kubica + RBR this for real and not some stupid rumours?

And Nick Heidfeld has played LFS
#60 - w126
#61 - J.B.
Translate or I'll report you for... err.. discriminating against all non-polish LFS users.
#62 - w126
OK OK
RK said Richard Burns Rally is one of his favourite games. He prefers rally simulator over racing simulators because he can race in real life all the time but cannot drive in real rallies. In his opinion RBR is the best rally simulator and one of the best motorsport simulators. RK is rally fan, he likes rallying, and RBR allows to some extent to see how it feels to drive a rally car. Rallying and racing are very different and RK grew up on racing tracks, so he continues racing. He drove in Barborka Rally (in Poland, including Karowa Street SS) three years ago, but now he is not allowed to do it again. He treats simulators as fun and relaxing way of spending time. Although the simulators are developing in a good direction, they will never be as good as driving in real life.
In the second part there is even a noob who rejoins into traffic at 01:15.

Just like LFS.

Professional racers who have played LFS?
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG