The online racing simulator
Funny how so many bad things happen is so little time.
Today is the 2 year aniversery of my brothers death by lukemia, last week was the 1 year aniversery of my dads death also by cancer, 3 years ago my cousin was brutely murderd because of his new gf's x bf was jealous, that same year my grandad died.
Now my gran is in hospital fighting with hodkinsons disese and another form of cancer, the doctors say its unlikely that she will see christmas.
its strange how so many things happen around the same time, in such a short frame of time.
Christmas is going to suck, like it has for a long time now. i know alot of people take christmas for granted, but somepeople like myself dont.
Oh man, that is pretty damn harsh. But after my brother and aunt died 1 month apart from each other it made me want to spend more time with my family and do more things I always wanted to as it makes you realise how you'll never know what might happen tomorrow.

Sucks about your gran. =[
but the only thing is, i dont have much family left to spend much time with, only my mum and shes sick.
Christ man, that is some rather bad luck. Well they do say the modern family is made up of friends and not relatives.
yeah, i know. my life sucks.
Wow. That sucks . I don't know what else I can say
Whilst I'm sorry to hear of the hand you have been dealt, why post about it on a racing simulation forum? It's not even as though you've been here for years and count many amongst us as friends...

Even though it sounds bad, it could be a lot worse you know!
Quote from tristancliffe :Whilst I'm sorry to hear of the hand you have been dealt, why post about it on a racing simulation forum? It's not even as though you've been here for years and count many amongst us as friends...

I think that in this situation he doesn't like to hear your rational thinking. Maybe he just wants some sympathy in these hard times
#9 - joen
Well, sometimes it can help just to write things down and share it with people even if you don't know them too well. Like he said he doesn't have a lot of relatives.

Anyway, sorry to hear it, that's some bad stuff coming together. Hang in there, next year could become the greatest year of them all
well i like to think that some people here actually care, and i thought it was like a small community sorry tristain, next time i wont bother sharing things, even when i have no1 else 2 turn to if that makes you happy?
I don't think tristan meant it in any bad way...

It's always good to let things out... so don't worry about bothering people. Keep your head up!
I pray for your Grandmother
On the bright side you made me feel better about my own weekend from hell. *hug*
just one word: Sorry
What a sad story
I hope your life becomes more lucky next year, best wishes to you
Quote from tristancliffe :Whilst I'm sorry to hear of the hand you have been dealt, why post about it on a racing simulation forum? It's not even as though you've been here for years and count many amongst us as friends...

Michael, just ignore Tristan's postings. He means well, but there's a poltergeist in his keyboard that makes the words he types come out all wrong.

@Tristan's poltergeist: (1) this of the "Off Topic" section, (2) "it could be worse" is possibly the stupidest response to someone who needs comfort.
Quote from mickyc30 :Today is the 2 year aniversery of my brothers death by lukemia, last week was the 1 year aniversery of my dads death also by cancer, 3 years ago my cousin was brutely murderd because of his new gf's x bf was jealous, that same year my grandad died.
Now my gran is in hospital fighting with hodkinsons disese and another form of cancer, the doctors say its unlikely that she will see christmas.
its strange how so many things happen around the same time, in such a short frame of time.
Christmas is going to suck, like it has for a long time now. i know alot of people take christmas for granted, but somepeople like myself dont.

Are you living around Tchernobil?
#18 - joen
Quote from Maelstrom :Are you living around Tchernobil?

Do you think you're funny or something?
Tasteless.
Quote from joen :...
Do you think you're funny or something?
Tasteless.

Should I care?

BTW it 's just a way to be sarcastic toward someone who obviously want to play the victim role. Sorry I have no respect left for that!
You know the guy who want people to pity him!
I see where you are comming from with that... and agree to some point. It's not the right way to think like "all things turn out against me... boohooo, i'm such a poor guy...". Generally, it is true what tristan said. It could be a lot worse.

BUT

Can you blame somebody for making a post like this? For writing it down... that life seems to suck... that he maybe doesn't understand why all this is happening to him?

He is 14 years old. His brother, father, cousin and granddad died... his grandmother is very sick... etc. Can you blame him for venting/letting it out? Seriously, come on!
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
Maelstrom, we can never gurantee that whats written on this forum is true or not. We do not know the person behind the words, but that doesn`t mean we have the right to belive it`s wrong.
If you think anything negative about this topic, and just want to write something that is aboslute tasteless, please don`t.
It`s better if you go somewhere else, instead of hurting people`s feelings.

To Micky, sad to hear. I know some familys that just are...it`s evil to say, unlucky. They seems to be strucked by one tragedie after the other, and there seems to be no end to it. I feel sorry for every family that has lost a loved one, it hurts, and there will allways be a emty spot where that person used to be.

I have never been good with words, or making myself clear enough to get people understand me, but I just want you to know that I feel with you mate. I have only experience 1 death in my family, but it hurted. It helps to talk about it, write about it and just let it out, instead of keeping it inside you. If you do, you`ll end up tearing yourselfe apart from the inside.

I wish you a happy christmas, even if it probally will not be a happy one. You got support from people, and if you ever need someone to talk to, don`t be affraight to contact me or other people.

ok thanks, makes all the differance
I feel for ya, my dad's father and mother's mother both died less than a month apart. My grandmother was nicer than my parents and my grandfather was were the love for car racing in my family began.
Quote from Maelstrom :Should I care?

BTW it 's just a way to be sarcastic toward someone who obviously want to play the victim role. Sorry I have no respect left for that!
You know the guy who want people to pity him!

What about you? Taking a cheap shot like that, is that not attention seeking in itself? Deliberately posting something provoking and offensive, you knew it would get a reaction. This guy has had to deal with terrible things, each person will deal with them in different ways. I suspect he most likely wanted to share his problems and seek out others who had similar problems at this time of year. Or he may have just wanted to tell someone whats on his mind. If you can't respect that then your obviously ignorent of other peoples emotions and thoughts. Pity is not something people seek, because to have pity you must be in a terrible situation.

mickyc30, it seems that winter is when the horrible things all happen. My mother died a few days ago, I am just posting on here to keep busy and playing LFS to take my mind off it. She had cancer for a long time, and its a relief that she doesn't have to live with the pain anymore. One of the nurses said that winter seems to be the time that peoples bodies just give up, with the cold and the illnesses that go around. Winter is a very hard time if your body is already very weak. All you need to know is that you are never alone, and that life is what you make of it, if you focus on the bad things it will be bad, try to be positive about life and use your experiances to help others.

Best wishes to your Gran, my mum was given 6 months to live once, that was about 3 years ago, so hopefully your Gran will see this Christmas and the next. Be positive, keep your chin up, and know that there are always people out there who feel the same and are willing to listen.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG