The online racing simulator
That's not the worse; LFS-Torque is offline. Let's pray God so it gets online before Christmas...
Quote from Riders Motion :That's not the worse; LFS-Torque is offline. Let's pray God so it gets online before Christmas...

you cant be serius man...

micky: i feel sorry for you,i wish better luck in your life
Dunno why you people can't stand a little black humor, as the thread title says "Funny how so many bad things happen is so little time." Doesn't make much sense, i know, but the word "funny" basically is for the people who have less empathy to make humorous posts, like it or not.

mickyc30, i wish you all the best, i don't want to offend you in any way, but things can only get better now. Being 14 (true?) it's a bit hard to cope, but later in your life you will learn that it's not all that bad. But don't let people to get you down by mentioning this, this will be your achilles' heel for the rest of your life, you just have to deal with it so it won't hurt so much. I obviously don't know you, so it's all up to you.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :
Winter is a very hard time if your body is already very weak.

in australia we have christmas in the summer, its december here.
so it is lucky that this is not happening during the winter, im terribly sorry to hear about your mum, my mum is sick to, and i cant imagine life without her.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Dunno why you people can't stand a little black humor, as the thread title says "Funny how so many bad things happen is so little time." Doesn't make much sense, i know, but the word "funny" basically is for the people who have less empathy to make humorous posts, like it or not.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/funny
fun·ny
5. curious; strange; peculiar; odd: Her speech has a funny twang.

on topic
sorry to hear that
sorry but i cant think of anything helpful to say so all there i to do is to wish you better luck next year
Quote from Riders Motion :That's not the worse; LFS-Torque is offline. Let's pray God so it gets online before Christmas...

You're banned from LFS-Torque anyway...
Aw man, such a sad story.

I hope that everything works out well for you... you can only get stronger from something like this.
Quote from teedot :you can only get stronger from something like this.

Definitely a good way to look at it if you can. My dad took his own life in February, which has been really tough to deal with of course. If he had died of natural causes it would have been difficult (as he was only 50), but how it happened made it that much harder. But the feeling that other things in life are not such a big deal now makes me feel a little better. If I can deal with this, I feel I can deal with anything else that comes my way.

I definitely think I am becoming stronger, and hopefully you feel the same regarding your situation micky.
Quote from The Very End :Maelstrom, we can never gurantee that whats written on this forum is true or not. We do not know the person behind the words, but that doesn`t mean we have the right to belive it`s wrong.
If you think anything negative about this topic, and just want to write something that is aboslute tasteless, please don`t.
It`s better if you go somewhere else, instead of hurting people`s feelings.

To Micky, sad to hear. I know some familys that just are...it`s evil to say, unlucky. They seems to be strucked by one tragedie after the other, and there seems to be no end to it. I feel sorry for every family that has lost a loved one, it hurts, and there will allways be a emty spot where that person used to be.

I have never been good with words, or making myself clear enough to get people understand me, but I just want you to know that I feel with you mate. I have only experience 1 death in my family, but it hurted. It helps to talk about it, write about it and just let it out, instead of keeping it inside you. If you do, you`ll end up tearing yourselfe apart from the inside.

I wish you a happy christmas, even if it probally will not be a happy one. You got support from people, and if you ever need someone to talk to, don`t be affraight to contact me or other people.

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :What about you? Taking a cheap shot like that, is that not attention seeking in itself? Deliberately posting something provoking and offensive, you knew it would get a reaction. This guy has had to deal with terrible things, each person will deal with them in different ways. I suspect he most likely wanted to share his problems and seek out others who had similar problems at this time of year. Or he may have just wanted to tell someone whats on his mind. If you can't respect that then your obviously ignorent of other peoples emotions and thoughts. Pity is not something people seek, because to have pity you must be in a terrible situation.

mickyc30, it seems that winter is when the horrible things all happen. My mother died a few days ago, I am just posting on here to keep busy and playing LFS to take my mind off it. She had cancer for a long time, and its a relief that she doesn't have to live with the pain anymore. One of the nurses said that winter seems to be the time that peoples bodies just give up, with the cold and the illnesses that go around. Winter is a very hard time if your body is already very weak. All you need to know is that you are never alone, and that life is what you make of it, if you focus on the bad things it will be bad, try to be positive about life and use your experiances to help others.

Best wishes to your Gran, my mum was given 6 months to live once, that was about 3 years ago, so hopefully your Gran will see this Christmas and the next. Be positive, keep your chin up, and know that there are always people out there who feel the same and are willing to listen.

I recommand (no disrespect inside) that you read a little bit about Transactional analysis and the games that people play!

Maybe you will agree with what it says and understand why your answers to him are wrong and doing him more bad than good!
Quote from Maelstrom :I recommand (no disrespect inside) that you read a little bit about Transactional analysis and the games that people play!

Maybe you will agree with what it says and understand why your answers to him are wrong and doing him more bad than good!

So you mean that he's playing a role to get? friends? S2?

Man, Micheal I'm very sorry. I (we) thought that we'd loose our gran too. But she's back up again.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :So you mean that he's playing a role to get? friends? S2?

Man, Micheal I'm very sorry. I (we) thought that we'd loose our gran too. But she's back up again.

Yes 42 is exactly the answer
It`s disgusting that you even thinks that he just plays to archive something. And why you even writes things like this in this topic if you don`t care, if you don`t care don`t even botter complaining or writing in the topic. Instead of starting a silly verbal warfare.
#39 - joen
quoting psychology articles from wikipedia makes you look so smart!
talking about reading into stuff. the arrogance is astounding.
And like the very end said, you don´t HAVE to say anything. Just keep your big mouth shut if you don´t care and don´t go provoking people.
That´s all the breath I´m willing to waste on this.
Maelstrom, anyone can post a link to a wiki article to make a point. Just like anyone can post assumptions about other peoples' lives on an internet forum from thousands of miles away, knowing full well that (a) that, given the original post is true (and we have to assume it is) that it's highly likely to cause more pain and (b) that there is no possible, meaningful action anyone can take against them if & when that pain is caused. Add to that list the full knowledge that you're very likely to get flamed by everyone else for your efforts and it basically adds up to (and I don't even need a wiki-derived analysis for this) dishonest, cowardly, negative attention-seeking behaviour.

Micky, ignore it (and me too, as I could be as wrong about anything as anybody else). All the best to you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG