The online racing simulator
Give it a few hours Fonz and I will have it done, doing a few more requested first.
Quote from N I K I :Hello dear renders,

long time no new skin to render from me. Alright, I'd like to see some cool renders of this skin that i have to use in eTM.

Thank you

bump, LineR32 you still live?
Thanks Guys

30 seconds is a long long time.........On the track that is
Quote from N I K I :Hello dear renders,

long time no new skin to render from me. Alright, I'd like to see some cool renders of this skin that i have to use in eTM.

Thank you

Quote from N I K I :bump, LineR32 you still live?

LineR32's internet died so I have done a render for you. 1280x1024, hope its OK.
Attached images
FZR_RRR20_render.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :DDS works no problem. Hope you like the render, 1280x1024.

Awsome work man, thanks alot but could you set a nice spoiler on the back, like some of the other people got? would make it nicer and if it's not too much work, white rims?
Quote from nofear85 :Awsome work man, thanks alot but could you set a nice spoiler on the back, like some of the other people got? would make it nicer and if it's not too much work, white rims?

Here you go.
Attached images
XRT_db_nofear_render2.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Here you go.

Sweet! you obviously know what you are doing last thing.. is it posible to get the same rims on the back, on the front wheels? i like the "rim-edge" there, would be hotter if it was the same on the front and the back
Quote from nofear85 :Sweet! you obviously know what you are doing last thing.. is it posible to get the same rims on the back, on the front wheels? i like the "rim-edge" there, would be hotter if it was the same on the front and the back

Last one.
Attached images
XRT_db_nofear_render3.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Last one.

Hehe, thanks alot, that will be the last you're hearing from me about this skin, im over-satisfied, it's very nice. my new background on my desktop, and more. awsome work
Just been looking through this thread and I would just like to say there are some extremely talented Skinners and Renderers about this forum.

Great work you guys
Quote from Venom(UK) :Just been looking through this thread and I would just like to say there are some extremely talented Skinners and Renderers about this forum.

Great work you guys

If you want to start learning to render, this is a great tutorial by Bogey Jammer. You dont need to pay a penny either!
Quote from niall09 :If you want to start learning to render, this is a great tutorial by Bogey Jammer. You dont need to pay a penny either!

yes but why the images are so small?
Hello, I need some cool renders of this two cars. Hope you'll do it.
Thanks.
Attached images
XRT_OneOfBetter.jpg
XRT_xrtwolftt9.jpg
@ race king when u click on the image just remove the th before the .jpg in ur adress bar
Quote from dj-fluxsa :@ race king when u click on the image just remove the th before the .jpg in ur adress bar

it works now thx
Here Karolis[Lt] i gave a go at rendering one of ur skins im a bit of a noob but i think it turned out ok
Attached images
XRT Karolis[Lt] render-2.jpg
Looks like you've used LFSTweak in Blender.
ye lol
One more render request from me With black rims, lookwise like these http://img178.imageshack.us/im ... fs2007121404153855pa3.jpg, I can attach rim file if needed, those ar the urquatro rims =) and a nr.plate with European Union flag and written in red "Type-R" the plate itselft ...

2048x2048 if thats better... Thank you very much in advance .
Attached images
XRT_ND_Pro.jpg
Attached files
Audi Quattro rims.rar - 361 B - 216 views
Quote from beefyman666 :LineR32's internet died so I have done a render for you. 1280x1024, hope its OK.

sad to hear that about LineR32, and the render :\ not really what i expected

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG