The online racing simulator
I only use the sirens If I am a cop on cruise servers
Is there a way to have pre-bound sets of F-keys or not? I know about setting up two playernames in LFS, but is it worth it?

DK
Quote from Crady :Ok... every game is supposed to get better and better (and nicer and nicer)...

But I do not want a S3 I cannot play with a normal/low end PC!

I play S2 with 66-67 FPS at 1280*1024 and I am happy with that.

My Hardware is a Athlon 64 3200+ (754 Socket), 1,5GB RAM, 7600GT (256MB).

rFactor for example I can only play when I reduce a lot of Details, resolution and AntiAleasing. MS Flightsim X is not realy playable on my machine (if you want to take advandage of the good graphics)...

Lower FPS causes lower Laptimes! And I do not want to buy new Hardware to play S3 in a good level.

Hang on you saying you DON'T want the graphics to be changed? Or improved with the option to turn them down?

I hope its the latter because im running a X1900XTX at 1920x1200 with max AA/AF/Adaptive AA/best texure packs and it STILL doesn't drop below 92FPS. Hell I've locked it to 60 now...

I want/would like the option for all the things DX9 has to offer and my PC is two years old tech now.

So S3 = update graphics time as well
Quote from Crady :Ok... every game is supposed to get better and better (and nicer and nicer)...

But I do not want a S3 I cannot play with a normal/low end PC!

I play S2 with 66-67 FPS at 1280*1024 and I am happy with that.

My Hardware is a Athlon 64 3200+ (754 Socket), 1,5GB RAM, 7600GT (256MB).

rFactor for example I can only play when I reduce a lot of Details, resolution and AntiAleasing. MS Flightsim X is not realy playable on my machine (if you want to take advandage of the good graphics)...

Lower FPS causes lower Laptimes! And I do not want to buy new Hardware to play S3 in a good level.

Whats really weird is that I have Core 2 Duo T7300, NVidia GeForce 8400M GT, 2GB Ram and I have framerate that is anything between 2.2 and 60 (averages about 30). But a couple of weeks ago i was getting 80 - 100 FPS. (I only get a low framerate online, on single player it is between 70 and 100 as normal.)

Is this a slower computer than his one? ^^^^

Although Flight Sim X runs quite smoothly when all graphics settings
are put on the highest setting.

Is this something to do with my Internet?
thats a pretty old system, so upgrade, I mean the game will have adjustable quality, so its up to you, but I think its unfair to say dont improve the graphics becasue I have no money, seriously???

all you will need is a better GFX card, maybe change cpu later, but the 754 amd's are pretty good
Now i would really like to see one of these or something close to it .
Wouldn't it really be cool to run over that UF1 (accidental) then go UPS!!

UPS SORRY TO ALL WRONG THREAD.... CAN U DELETE THIS??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG