The online racing simulator
keep on the good work LineR32, very nice
Keep em' up Liner32 Dying to see the car and the rim to get done and see some good renders
i dunno if it's too late in your wip, but you may want to use a higher resolution celica skin, just to do justice to what you've already done.
I got that skin out of the skins section, i'm gonna be doing a couple of skins for the car though.
Here is my sexy beast
Attached images
XRR_PoBo.jpg
xrr_asr.jpg
Just trying out my new glass materials finally tweaked the brazil glass to look better and got the correct bump map that makes it look more glass-ish
Attached images
sku-24.png
the LX dragster
Attached images
LXD.jpg
anik the interior of your xrt on the left got a little psychedelic
No thats just the glass reflecting and refracting to HDRI and light rays giving that slight rainbow color when light shines

EDIT: gonna fix the IOR values now and change the mapping a bit more

EDIT-2: Done in record Time 2 minutes and 30 seconds
Attached images
sku-25.png
Did some changes to my garage scene, I rebuilt it infact. I still need to make some lights for inside it and to make some tools and other things for it too.

I've built the scene up a bit more now and used some textures from LFS, I need to tweak some things and add a lot of stuff.

-
(HeerBommel) DELETED by HeerBommel : replaced to other thread
-
(HeerBommel) DELETED by HeerBommel : double post
nice scene LineR,
Thought I would do a little bit on this long forgotten project I started a few months back.

I think you'll get the idea of what i'm aiming for here.
is that gonna be a Supra?
Looks like it's going to be and already is a... RB4 with wider arches and a different front bumper.
RB4 GTR with some extreme bodykit Looks pretty nice though
I was bored so I thought i'd make a set of new lights for the XRR.

Still need to play about with them a bit, then I'll upload the scene.
man you make a beautiful lights i was wondering that do you can make a xrt rear and front lights lights this and share it to me .
If you can ,you are a LEGEND
I'm gonna upload the XRR scene after i've had a play about with making some new rear lights for it. I did make another set of front lights that can be used in all of the XR's, but I dunno what's happened to the thread with them in.

Just made up some lights for the UF1 out of the LX headlights and nicked the LX4's wheels too.
Attached images
UF1 Fog Lamps.jpg
The Heavy from TF2 has found the XRT

Alternative to Brazil r/s
Hey,

was just wondering if any of you guys know if there is an alternative renderer for 3dmax 7 than Brazil r/s, i can't really afford the hundreds of dollars it costs.
Thought i'd do a scene for the UF1 Open.
Attached images
UF1000 Cabrio.jpg
Quote from Funnycat :The Heavy from TF2 has found the XRT

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SWEEET [etals:]
Any one want some raw unadulterated power?

UFR V8 edition for Hillclimbs.

(Warning: may cause death if inexperianced driver.)

Higher resolution image to come later.
Attached images
UFR V8.jpg
UFR V8 2.jpg
HOH!!!! I WANNA TAKE IT TO TEH TRACK
awesome machine

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG