The online racing simulator
LX6 pimped to LX8 rendermovie
Quote from --PoDo-- :no many words....just watch it out...hope you like it..

just click the link

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcv_-bVf2PM <--

it`s nice but you should use more keys when you do it like this you get the how LineR32 says
Quote from LineR32 :It looks like stop motion, reminds of those 40's and 50's movies with dinosaurs and monsters.

but still nice modification of the LX6
Im back to modding cars now just dropped a new engine (guess it's liners 240 sx engine) and testing some lighting but why does it take so much time when i put depth of field sampling btw i didn't use it on the render though

EDIT: looks over bright huh....
Attached images
sku-15.png
it looks good anik very good its not to bright i got one question thoe did you model the lights yourself
well 50/50 only did the headlight itself and copied the textures from ae86 corolla from nfsu2 couldn't extract the model itself the carmodel importer for u2 gave me corrupt obj files
i have the the u2 BIN2ASE i can upload it if you want it
nah its alright thnx anyways took me 2 weeks to make it doing another render right now with different HDRI probes

EDIT: another render; used brazil lighting and new hdri maps from ICT i borrowed the CD form my uncle
Attached images
sku-17.png
nice render nice skins good job
Fixed some more stuff like the spot light positions and headlight glass seems like Brazil doesn't like v-ray glass textures hmm...
Attached images
sku-18.png
one thing has let your render down (in fact most people who render the bonnet up) is that the skin texture shown on the under side of the bonnet.
by request
Attached images
bysmurfen.jpg
nice HDRI maps dude anyways here is another attempt in fixing the hood found the right studio HDRI maps and now it looks awesomeee
Attached images
sku20.png
Quote from anik360 :nice HDRI maps dude anyways here is another attempt in fixing the hood found the right studio HDRI maps and now it looks awesomeee

New wallpaper
Thought i'd rip the cage from the FXR for the RB4 I started working on, also added a roof scoop.

Very nice LineR32. Some additional lights on the hood maybe and a snorkel and some ralley like rims, would build the cherry on this tasty cake.
The Bull Bars aren't finished yet, the extra lights are going up on the wings by the A pillars and there's gonna be wheels rack on the rear hatch. Dirt tyres and wheels i'm gonna have to make and maybe some suspension for when I jack the car up for ground clearence.
Quote from Smurfen :by request

Fantastic. Can you render something like that for me too ?
Here's my OZ Rally wheel, it's almost finished, only need the holes for the wheels bolts now.

Added wheel bolt holes, now I have to make a dirt tyre.

Continue your awesome work.
Quote from LineR32 :Here's my OZ Rally wheel, it's almost finished, only need the holes for the wheels bolts now.

Added wheel bolt holes, now I have to make a dirt tyre.

use little chamfer in the holes it will looks muck better!
Liner32 you're good. ^^

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG