The online racing simulator
Show us your cool animations
(26 posts, started )
I thought it would be nice to have a thread for those little cool animations I know everyone has lying around. If not, go make one!

Here's one:
camera around XRT with music
Mine is my avatar :P
#5 - kyler
What exactly do you wanna know?
#8 - CSU1
...how the heck was he driving the skoda 130RS in SO???
Quote from CSU1 :...how the heck was he driving the skoda 130RS in SO???

He made LFS VOB Editor
how do u make animation what plugin oe what tutorial?
is it that easy?
I dunno if it's easy for you, for me it's.. um... okay? depends on the animation
Those are awesome funnycat Especially like the XRT convertible

OT: What is that song in the "Fun in Endorphin" movie called?
Quote from audimasta :Those are awesome funnycat Especially like the XRT convertible

OT: What is that song in the "Fun in Endorphin" movie called?

Thanks

It's Boots Randolph - Yakety sax
Quote from LineR32 :It looks like stop motion, reminds of those 40's and 50's movies with dinosaurs and monsters.

its my first animation i dont know how to animate well
Quote from LineR32 :It looks like stop motion

That's because that's pretty much exactly what rendered animations are
What is it with every one using the rasberry smilies at me all the time? I get enough of that on the PS.com forum from my mate Art.

I aint looked into animation on 3ds yet Crashgate, so I wouldn't know.
The rasberry smiley shows not to take too seriously that comment. If I'd not put it then my comment would have looked a bit arsey.

A bit of motion blur can do wonders with an animation, although it dramatically increases render time. The spinning car in my avatar has a fair amount of motion blur to make up for the small number of frames (although its a bit small to see properly).
Quote from LineR32 :What is it with every one using the rasberry smilies at me all the time? I get enough of that on the PS.com forum from my mate Art.

Oh really?

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG