The online racing simulator
Quote from Rocabiliz :lol well i tried
maybe line can give it a shot, since he's much more experienced than me

I think you've did a very good job The skin is nice, and the render makes it look even beter
Quote from Sponge :I think you've did a very good job The skin is nice, and the render makes it look even beter

Thanks mate
I've just made a skin that I actually sat down and took time to make, 3 hours to be exact Lol. So i'd be very thankfull if someone could render it for me please. Thanks
No rendered skin for me?
Where'd you get the wall texture Navarro?
it was from an extra material packege for max 7
render meh skin
its been done nvm
Please please , i know this is my first post but would so love to have my skin rendered, been thru the free Blender tutorial but alas im an idiot and can not get it to work lol here is my skin
Attached images
XFG_woodstock.jpg
I just revised it a bit, please do 1680 x 1050. thanks.
Attached images
FZR_Rappa Z.jpg
Quote from RudiTurbo :Thx, nice one But the shades look kinda weird
And the steering wheel is on the wrong side

I got this on the desktop of my laptop now, it suits it really well actually !
nice skin there 0.o is it public?
Quote from dadge :cna anybody render this for me? (a widescreen resolution would be cool). thanks

no takers then?
hey guys. just made a skin and was wondering if someone out there could do something really cool with it and render it?

Cheers.
Banister
Attached images
FXR_white-msport.jpg
Quote from Poxith :I've just made a skin that I actually sat down and took time to make, 3 hours to be exact Lol. So i'd be very thankfull if someone could render it for me please. Thanks

made a little scene for you. its done in blender with blender render engine but i might see if yafray does a better job
if so il post it also.

EDIT: uploaded another render of same scene. im not sure whether its made any differenc ethough. take what you like best.
Attached images
render xfr.jpg
render xfryafray.jpg
Quote from Sponge :Would anyone render my new XFR? If possible in a nice racing scene and nice angle
The file is 2,5mb so i can't upload the 2048x2048 version.. I can e-mail it to the one who want to render it

nobody?
Quote from Sponge :nobody?

I can try if you contact me. Upload @ speedyshare maybe.
Quote from Captain Slow :made a little scene for you. its done in blender with blender render engine but i might see if yafray does a better job
if so il post it also.

EDIT: uploaded another render of same scene. im not sure whether its made any differenc ethough. take what you like best.

Hey thanks, I like the little trolly jack lol. Good job.
Quote from Inouva :Well i like to much the fxr

To the guru?s of rendering plz render mi skin =)

Thx for your Time

Regards

Inouva

Someon ????
________
Toyota crown comfort lpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG