The online racing simulator
I NEED DRIFTING tips
(43 posts, started )
Re-read my quote

DK
thanks for help, where do i get a good starter drift set teh 1 i have now is a little bit to slippy for me
and wats a good track to learn drifting?
gr.spike
any track will do just fine, it's not really the track that will teach you drifting, more like your understanding of wieght shift and rythm.
Quote from micha1980de :any track will do just fine, it's not really the track that will teach you drifting, more like your understanding of wieght shift and rythm.

\
thats true but, if u are a beginenr u need a few wide and short turns so thats i is not t difficult to drift :P
Tip #8:- Try racing for a change..

I'm serious. IMHO you need to be able to drive a car smoothly before you can learn how to handle it in a drift.
Did it the other way around more or less, did a bit of racing in the S1 times and S2 too (mainly with the FXR). Dunno, it was just trial and error for me... Racing is the thing though. Drifting community got waaaaaaaaaaay too weird. The golden times were in the S1 (early, late S1 was getting weirder, still a lot better than now).
i did race for 2 months lol
Drifting is not for ppl that are 13 years old u have to wait 2 years... I'm serious... really...

MWAAAAAA!!!!
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Drifting is not for ppl that are 13 years old u have to wait 2 years... I'm serious... really...

MWAAAAAA!!!!

stfu i did drift wel today i did try rb4 made me a own et and drifted 20 laps so... i think i really can dirft. i wil make a replay so..
and lol ur in the same team as me lol -=STG=- spike - Racer -=STG=- UssGo - Cruiser
how long does u team exist becouse its like dead ?
gr.spike
Quote from spikeguns :stfu i did drift wel today i did try rb4 made me a own et and drifted 20 laps so... i think i really can dirft. i wil make a replay so..
and lol ur in the same team as me lol -=STG=- spike - Racer -=STG=- UssGo - Cruiser
how long does u team exist becouse its like dead ?
gr.spike

STG is a cruise team..

anyway RB4 aint reallt for drifting

and what do u mean with

Quote : how long does u team exist becouse its like dead ?

I just started my team. and it's not dead. It's his 2nd day!
Quote from Takumi_lfs :STG is a cruise team..

anyway RB4 aint reallt for drifting

and what do u mean with

I just started my team. and it's not dead. It's his 2nd day!

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the point of a cruise team..? Is it something for those too young to buy an old Vauxhall Nova, put a massive exhaust on it and drive round supermarket car parks?
Quote from Origamiboy :Forgive my ignorance, but what is the point of a cruise team..? Is it something for those too young to buy an old Vauxhall Nova, put a massive exhaust on it and drive round supermarket car parks?

well.. Me neither. But the Cruise team isnt mine.. it's just that im a COP in the cruise server.

I have my own Driftteam. So no need for a second team
Okay I'll start a new topic and try to post the best tips I can for keyboarders. Should be up in a couple of days.
Quote from Origamiboy :Tip #8:- Try racing for a change..

I'm serious. IMHO you need to be able to drive a car smoothly before you can learn how to handle it in a drift.

that's the most useful advice I have seen here
To the topic starter:

I assume the frame rate problems are from using fraps and doing the video, is your frame rate often that jumpy when you play without fraps running? If its a bad frame rate it will be harder. I see its at 10 and less which will most likely affect you. Your new task (via search function) is to get your frame rate up and running nice and smooth. Good luck.

PS. I hope the music was a joke.

I NEED DRIFTING tips
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG